SHOULD DWAYNER BE BANNED? (temporarily)

Sphinx

should Dwhiner be banned temporarily to help him control is juvenile antagonism?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. should Dwhiner be banned temporarily to help him control is juvenile antagonism?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i certainly dont think dwhiner should be banned.

but he should stick to topic where he has some knowledge. his opnion on sport climbing is jaded by the fact that he is ashamed of his climbing abilites and he sees these children climbing routes harder then he ever imagined. it is dad dwhiner has to resort to a pathetic form of fillabustering.

Dru said:

BAN EVERYBODY BUT MATTP

THAT WAY NO ONE WILL BE TEMPTED TO SPRAY ON JUVENILE TOPICS AND THE LEVEL OF CIVILIZED DEBATE AND POMPOUS GENEFLUCTION WILL REMAIN IMPACTED AT A HIGH LEVEL rolleyes.gif

That won't work. I'd have to start arguments with myself or, I suppose, I could give my id and password to all the usual suspects.....

mattp said:

Dru said:

BAN EVERYBODY BUT MATTP

THAT WAY NO ONE WILL BE TEMPTED TO SPRAY ON JUVENILE TOPICS AND THE LEVEL OF CIVILIZED DEBATE AND POMPOUS GENEFLUCTION WILL REMAIN IMPACTED AT A HIGH LEVEL rolleyes.gif

That won't work. I'd have to start arguments with myself or, I suppose, I could give my id and password to all the usual suspects.....

Mattp!! You crack me up!! Man, you're great...we need to get out craggin again!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

RuMR said:

babnik said:

dwayner kicks ass! rockband.gifbigdrink.gif

Scott...i should get out climbing w/ you sometime...maybe so you could see the other side of the fence...

hey man i am all for it. i dotn knock sport climbing. i just think it is funny how you let him rattle your cages. like-wise you should come up for my race as soon as all the bans lift up here. i am down with some sport climbin. wanna hit squish sometime soon? bigdrink.gif

RuMR said:

yah definitely!!!

ah am fully aware you will rock me, but i love gettin my ass kicked sport climbin'. side note: i dont believe dqwayner believes half the shit he says; if he does, he is an ass, but i think he is jsut rattling the cages and seeing what kinda shit comes out. bigdrink.gif

babnik said:

RuMR said:

yah definitely!!!

ah am fully aware you will rock me, but i love gettin my ass kicked sport climbin'. side note: i dont believe dqwayner believes half the shit he says; if he does, he is an ass, but i think he is jsut rattling the cages and seeing what kinda shit comes out. bigdrink.gif

He does seem extreme, doesn't he?

Rock you? Ha...i'm fat, old and out of shape permanently...its all good...

babnik said:

and i am tall and skinny... if its balance and reachy shit, i got it, but powerfull dynamic stuff kills me... at the cascade crags event i did 90% of the dyno problems static cause i was to weak to pull the moves with my lanky arms. yellaf.gifcry.gif

I'm tall, but weak. Luckily, they tend to balance each other out. I just need to get more sport climbing in. bigdrink.gif

mattp said:

Dru said:

BAN EVERYBODY BUT MATTP

You already have all the answers .... why shouldn't you argue with yourself?