Fukin A!

snoboy

From a telemark tips discussion about a recent brouhaha where someone else called someone a "jerk" blush.gifblush.gifcantfocus.gif

If it's any help, frankly you guys are old ladies compared to the riffraff of more aggressive forums, like say CascadeClimbers.com

CascadeClimbers's Spray forum is riddled with the most spiteful, angriest and vile posts I have ever read. It is truly a work of art.

The nice thing about the Internet is you can disengaged when you wish. If you don't like what someone is saying, don't read it.

Outside of the RSA debacle, the most egregious issue on an outdoor forum would be the death threats the owners of CascadeClimbers have received:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=234696&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Jeff

I had a look at that cascade climber site and, at the risk of being called an 'old lady', I definitely do not want us to go there. The web is full of places like that, the virtual equivalent of a knife fight in a bar full of angry dolts. Not my kind of place either.

yelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snoboy said:

From a telemark tips discussion about a recent brouhaha where someone else called someone a "jerk" blush.gifblush.gifcantfocus.gif

If it's any help, frankly you guys are old ladies compared to the riffraff of more aggressive forums, like say CascadeClimbers.com

CascadeClimbers's Spray forum is riddled with the most spiteful, angriest and vile posts I have ever read. It is truly a work of art.

The nice thing about the Internet is you can disengaged when you wish. If you don't like what someone is saying, don't read it.

Outside of the RSA debacle, the most egregious issue on an outdoor forum would be the death threats the owners of CascadeClimbers have received:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=234696&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Jeff

I had a look at that cascade climber site and, at the risk of being called an 'old lady', I definitely do not want us to go there. The web is full of places like that, the virtual equivalent of a knife fight in a bar full of angry dolts. Not my kind of place either.

yelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

It appears that our work here is done. the_finger.gif

Snowboy, you're a big troublemaker! wazzup.gif

IME, the tipsters can be every bit as vile and pernicious as alla you badboy CC.commies. Their posts just get deleted. Here tho’, thx to our hosts, we may revel in our assholynesses. They live under threat of death that we may Spray.

bigdrink.gif

nonanon said:

IME, the tipsters can be every bit as vile and pernicious as alla you badboy CC.commies.

Pernicious? rolleyes.gif Try: FUCK OFF, YOU FUCKING FUCK with your prettyboy moderators

p.s.? and keep telling your drop-kneein' split-boardin' boytoys that you are really, truly baddies the_finger.gif

nonanon said:

Snowboy, you're a big troublemaker! wazzup.gif

IME, the tipsters can be every bit as vile and pernicious as alla you badboy CC.commies. Their posts just get deleted. Here tho’, thx to our hosts, we may revel in our assholynesses. They live under threat of death that we may Spray.

bigdrink.gif

dude you sound like frasier or niles. rolleyes.gif yep... badass smirk.gif

fshrgrl said:

babnik said:

ok where are ya goin? or where are you now?

none of yer fucking business turd burgler...

sawry shiat! thought mabe you were going someplace cool or something. you are going to canada aren't you? well i would e pissed to cause this country sucks donkey dick. it is taking me 21 business days to get my check cashed. when you consider canadain banks average 2.5 days open a week, its gonna be a long time before i have any $$$. madgo_ron.gifsmirk.gif