RURP is not POPE; POPE is not RURP

RURP

This is RURP:

I'm posting this twice because I'm really tired of hearing abou ti.

This is RURP. I'm not Pope. He's apparently so intimidated by the fact that some people think we are the same person because he does not like my attitude or comments. Fine. I'm not Pope. And if he thinks he knows me, and wants to "out" me, then he is a fool who does not respect privacy. I use the name RURP for the same reason other people use "avatars" on this discussion...because we value privacy and the right to choose who we let into our personal lives. Are you happy now, Pope?

RURP has spoken

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, would you look at this? Looks like RURP's on the run. I detect a significant degree of concern....wait, should we call it "intimidation"?....in your response. RURP is not Pope....but who is he? Hey RURP, what's it worth to you?

Hey Yos, why is that you bother to offer opinions on questions about which "nobody gives a shit"? Could you be that "nobody" who gives a shit? 'Cause if you don't, then piss up a rope!

quote:

Originally posted by Yos:
snip..This is not a soap opera.
rolleyes.gif" border="0

I beg to differ on that. It's like some kind of cyber-Westside Story, with factions, protagonists, antagonists, etc. And the players have egos to rival professional actors...Oh, it is very much like a soap opera.

quote:

Originally posted by offwidthclimber:
seriously, those who maintain a number of different avatars are lame. spray under one name or don't spray at all!

fuck...

mad.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Hey Caveman!!! Hear that! He called you lame! mad.gif" border="0 You should put OWclimer on yer list too mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: chucK ]

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

I beg to differ on that. It's like some kind of cyber-Westside Story, with factions, protagonists, antagonists, etc. And the players have egos to rival professional actors...Oh, it is very much like a soap opera.

ScottP, you woe-begotten piece of whale dreck. It's not that you are drunk all the time, it's that your brain is so weak that you stumble, slur and mutter incoherently regardless. If only you're old lady didn't have to give back 95 cents to the dollar in change for her blowjobs, maybe you could afford a whole six pack. You are the weakest link, goobye. [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

ScottP, you woe-begotten piece of whale dreck. It's not that you are drunk all the time, it's that your brain is so weak that you stumble, slur and mutter incoherently regardless. If only you're old lady didn't have to give back 95 cents to the dollar in change for her blowjobs, maybe you could afford a whole six pack. You are the weakest link, goobye.
[Moon]

My wife died in a car accident 16 months ago.

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: ScottP ]

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

I'm currently working on the screen play about this website. It is going to be a romantic spray comedy, with a twist of vertical limit suspense thrown in to appease the hard corps dudes out there.

We should begin filming sometime in late spring, and was hoping that some sprayers would be willing to make cameo appearances in the feature film... much like Ed Viesturs in VL.

We are also considering casting the following roles:

Caveman played by: Ron JeremyDonna Top Step by: Sylvia SaintDru by: Peter North.

sound like a good plan?