Top 3

erik

what are your top 3 accomplishments this summer? i know i know that summer is not complete, but with this rain and some of the local trees turning colors it makes me already say goodbye to a great summer and hello to new fall adventures!!!

the 3 best things this summer for me, was stuart with specialed, dead baby goat with dan and the hood to coast. all three were done in different styles and each had their seperate challenges. but when i look back this summer those are what stands out for me.

i did a lot of neat things this summer and really cannot say one is better then the rest, even the faliure was still rewarding!

fess up and nothing is cheastbeating!

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I feel so pedestrian with some of these great trips posted thumbs_up.gif but here goes:

1) Led Pope's Crack and Heart & Soul at Joshua Tree

2) 210 bird species logged and one Fer-de-lance captured in 10 days in Belize

3) Led MF and Bonnie's Roof at the Gunks in 85 deg/85% humidity - standard summer day.

It has been a horrible climbing summer. My list reflects that.

1. I got engaged.

2. nearly onsighting exaspirator in Squamish after not leading a trad pitch in 7 months. (yes, unfortunately this is my greatest climbing achievement of the summer. I suck.)

3. Paddling with orcas just like Ryland

3433orca.jpg

(1) N Ridge of Stuart gonna back and do it again this year.

(2) Angel's Crest in Squamish what a sweet day.

(3) Early ascent of Lib Ridge on Raineer in whiteout, braking trail the whole way and forced bivy. What an adventure.

These may change since like Erik said it may look like the summer is over right now. It is not until the ice axe's start getting swung into some ice or at least hooking onto some edges. evils3d.gif