mikeadam

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Recriminator:
regarding retrosaurus; rumor has it that he is recuperating from carpul tunnel surgery, caused by the repeated wrist motion of hanger and bolt removel at Vantage. His mother now manipulates his key strokes for him under an assumed name . but wait there is more;the surgical procedure was a huge success, they removed his testicles which stoped the repeated wrist motion. watch for new posts under retro-ball-less
shocked.gif" border="0

Recriminator, I hope you get the funds collected for your carpal-bunghole surgery. Too bad your HMO classifies this as an elective surgery. Repeatedly slapping your butt cheeks against Sexual Buttnugget's balls has taken it's toll on the both of you. Get well soon.

You think it's all laughs having balls of steel? Well let me assure you to the contrary. Besides the gait disturbance and that god-awful clanking noise, they get FUCKING COLD at bivies. Even you wouldn't let me spoon with you, Sugarbuns. Glad to get rid of those things. Maybe now I can get rid of the swami and get fitted with a harness. I understand that sport climbin harnesses fit really well without balls.

A year and a half ago I fell off of Mount Stuart while holding on to a piece of granite roughly the size of a Volkswagen. Rock and I fell free for about 20 feet before impacting a steep snowslope. The fall continued for about another 80 feet. Cartwheeling, rock, rope, ice ax, snow. The two pieces of gear on the rope did nothing to arrest the fall. After I self arrested with my hands and feet, I found that the rope had been chopped, pressure melted three feet from my bowline-on-a-coil tie in. Ripped the tips off of every digit, abraded the right side of my face, dislocated my left thumb, severly bruised left thigh from butt cheek to knee, and crushed the lateral aspect of my left talus (the bone that forms the lower half of the ankle's joint surface). There were no pieces of bone large enough to fix in place surgically. So I was casted for about six months while all the crumbs found a home. A month ago I had surgery to debride the joint of bone fragments. It now appears that my ankle is worse than before the surgery.

BTW, last time I was climbing on Sunshine Wall(on some trad horror, obviously), a party hiked past the base of the route. Two minutes later they came back and asked if we knew about the hangers missing from their favorite route. We did not. And then they left. Leaving us utterly alone in the coulee. I reccommend that everyone climbing at the coulee pack a wrench and continue the good work.

regarding retrosaurus; rumor has it that he is recuperating from carpul tunnel surgery, caused by the repeated wrist motion of hanger and bolt removel at Vantage. His mother now manipulates his key strokes for him under an assumed name . but wait there is more;the surgical procedure was a huge success, they removed his testicles which stoped the repeated wrist motion. watch for new posts under retro-ball-less shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Recriminator:
regarding retrosaurus; rumor has it that he is recuperating from carpul tunnel surgery, caused by the repeated wrist motion of hanger and bolt removel at Vantage. His mother now manipulates his key strokes for him under an assumed name . but wait there is more;the surgical procedure was a huge success, they removed his testicles which stoped the repeated wrist motion. watch for new posts under retro-ball-less
shocked.gif" border="0

Retro, you out there? Let's get this guy and give him a tobasco enema.

Look, I'll give you a fraction (half) of all the bread I'm making for using this brilliant line of yours. Look at what's happend...you're a sensation, you're bigger than the Beatles, bigger than Big Lou. And who's responsible? I am. I discovered you, I promoted you, I brought the world to your door and there they are, waiting in line, with so many adulatory BJ's for the big guy, JayB!

Blah, Blah, Blah - fame, fortune, groupies -they mean nothing to me. The deal was for the neon pink tigerstripe tights it's all just talk until I get them in the mail. And yet you are shameless enough to continue using the quote without having made the proper payment. This from a man who purports to abide by a severe code of ethics. Sheesh!