EWolfe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dwayner said:

erik said:

also yvon aint that cool of a guy. he lead the charge on closing down some of the best surfing in cali. just so he could surf there and not have to deal with people other then his friends.

thumbs_down.gif

So Surf-Dog Erik:

what's the name of this "best" surfing beach Chouinard "closed down"???

it is called the ranch, and it borders his property.

erik said:

Dwayner said:

erik said:

also yvon aint that cool of a guy. he lead the charge on closing down some of the best surfing in cali. just so he could surf there and not have to deal with people other then his friends.

thumbs_down.gif

So Surf-Dog Erik:

Guess you won't be surfing there now, will ya!

MisterE said:

erik said:

another mistere topic! yellowsleep.gif

How about me using some of those tools in your avatar picture on your hide, Taco-Boy the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

and my tacos are the fucking bomb!! my spicy chicken taco would blow your lightweight wantcum county ass away!

yellowsleep.gif

Here's one from Henry Rollins...ummm, I mean two.

"There are so many hammocks to catch you if you fall, so many laws to keep you from experience. All these cities I have been in the last few weeks make me fully understand the cozy, stifling state in which most people pass through life. I don't want to pass through life like a smooth plane ride. All you do is get to breathe and copulate and finally die. I don't want to go with the smooth skin and the calm brow. I hope I end up a blithering idiot cursing the sun - hallucinating, screaming, giving obscene and inane lectures on street corners and public parks. People will walk by and say, "Look at that drooling idiot. What a basket case." I will turn and say to them "It is you who are the basket case. For every moment you hated your job, cursed your wife and sold yourself to a dream that you didn't even conceive. For the times your soul screamed yes and you said no. For all of that. For your self-torture, I see the glowing eyes of the sun! The air talks to me! I am at all times!" And maybe, the passers by will drop a coin into my cup."

"I am ready for whatever's coming. I expect nothing but to be let down or turned away. I am alone. Goddamn. The shit hurts sometimes, but I realize what I am, what I have become. The alien man waved his arms up and down and noticed that he couldn't wave in the right language so he stopped."

erik said:

Dwayner said:

erik said:

thumbs_down.gif

So Surf-Dog Erik:

GOOD GOD, ERIK, LETS SUE THE SON OF A BITCH. ITS AN AMERICAN TRADITION AND WE ALL KNOW THAT TRAD IS BEST!!!!

lummox said:

Dwayner said:

222yvon-2.jpg

angry old rich man.

He's a major founding figure of modern climbing. Show some respect.

Angry? I would be too, (in fact I am) if I witnessed a golden revolution (clean climbing) devolve into a world where climbs solely dependent upon bolts (sport climbing) has become acceptable.

Rich? Got a problem with money, Sparky? He earned it.

Dwayner said:

lummox said:

Dwayner said:

222yvon-2.jpg

angry old rich man.

Angry? I would be too, (in fact I am) if I witnessed a golden revolution (clean climbing) devolve into a world where climbs solely dependent upon bolts (sport climbing) has become acceptable.

"Show some respect" No.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Dwayner, you're as outdated as Chouinard himself. Why don't you go cry about bolts in your corner. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifyellaf.gif

Dwayner said:

dwayner: angry poser.

Dwayner said:

lummox said:

Dwayner said:

222yvon-2.jpg

angry old rich man.

I have to agree with The D man here. I knew Coonyard lightly or even passenly in the late 60's early 70's and he did earn his money. Not like the current Si chip zillioniars that flaunt their "new" money shit. Got a problem with that? If ya do fuck you. madgo_ron.gif