a rare time...

Zenolith

...will be seen if you look at your digital watch at 20:02 today. noone has seen such a thing for 1001 years and noone will ever see anything like it again.

whoever hits their 2002nd post st that moment, or smokes their 2002nd bongload of the day gets a special prize (from erik).

20:02 20/02 2002

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Zenolith:
yes, it is impressive isn't it! glad you were all amused. for someone like me who likes puns and those things that read the same forward and reverseward, it is a special day. for those who think it's meaningless in the grander scheme, touche, but then, so are you.

Zenolith, I can appreciate such nonsense. I've got a couple of questions/jokes for you that follow this theme:

1. What's the difference between a seductress in church and a housewife in the tub?

2. What's the difference between a nymph with diarrhea and a spastic eating oysters?

3. What's the difference between Donna Top-Step and a clever trick?

And on a different note, how do you keep a moron in suspense? The answer to these four questions will be posted tomorrow.

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: pope ]

quote:

Originally posted by Zenolith:
for those who think it's meaningless in the grander scheme, touche, but then, so are you.

Once realized, we are free to spend our lives having fun. Now, if we could all just dissolve our egos and stop clinging to our own self-image. Oh wait, forget that, this site would'nt be nearly as funny.

quote:

Originally posted by pope:

Zenolith, I can appreciate such nonsense. I've got a couple of questions/jokes for you that follow this theme:

1. What's the difference between a seductress in church and a housewife in the tub?

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: pope ]

Hey RURP, you told this one before in Spray [Wazzup] Oh wait my bad, you're not RURP! Sorry [Moon]

Originally posted by Zenolith:for those who think it's meaningless in the grander scheme, touche, but then, so are you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once realized, we are free to spend our lives having fun.

Precisely.....

The time we spend on this planet is really just a waste of time so not to get bored while your here for an average of 57 years....(That's not a scientific #)What the hell are you climbing big rocks for anyway? Are you preparing for the afterlife?