• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terminal_Gravity said:

Alex said:

Terminal_Gravity said:

I need to hire a new Brewer, Cellar man, Keg Shlepper.

Perhaps we need an employment forum, to go along with the new rock climbing forum.

Sorry, Alex. I get your point. bigdrink.gif

If it weren't for the fact that the climbing is a good reason for somebody to move here, I guess it would be totally inapropriate to post a job offer on this board.

I think this is the perfect place to post this fruit.gif

Dru said:

free beer and free climbing? totally appropriate. the job screams out dirtbag winter employment. if i had a green card i'd be quietly killing off all the other applicants!

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif If I could move right now I would be all over this like butter on toast wink.gif

Terminal_Gravity said:

Winter said:

I'll take the free beer and great climbing!! Two outta three ain't bad.

Well! when are you coming out this way?

Tempting ... very tempting .. need to find time off. Perhaps in the end of October. When's the ice form out there? Maybe better to wait until December?

I really do need to hire someone. As of yet, I have not gotten a single PM with a phone #. I would be happy to call anyone that has questions...I think that a phone call would be much better than trading PM's.

PS I have returned every PM regarding this but I think that some did not go through, If you were hoping for a reply and did not get one, let me know.