Free Beer,Great Climbing,Employment

Terminal_Gravity

I need to hire a new Brewer, Cellar man, Keg Shlepper. No experience necessary...In fact I, I don't want a "know it all" home brewer. The best would be a professional brewer or a smart, strong/healthy person, enthusiastic about work, beer and climbing.

If your into climbing or the outdoors, Enterprise OR is a truly great place to live. ( That's why I opened the brewery here.) Rock, peak bagging, backpacking, alpine and water ICE! As well as great fishing, hunting and boating. Benefits...Free beer, paid vacation after a year. 25-35 hours per week, relaxed, non-corporate work environment. No fruit, no honey, no wheat and no marketing departments.

Ask ?'s ( or spray) here... or send me a PM with your phone # if your interested.

Thanks.

Edited by Terminal_Gravity

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terminal_Gravity said:

I need to hire a new Brewer, Cellar man, Keg Shlepper. No experience necessary...In fact I, I don't want a "know it all" home brewer. The best would be a professional brewer or a smart, strong/healthy person, enthusiastic about work, beer and climbing.

If your into climbing or the outdoors, Enterprise OR is a truly great place to live. ( That's why I opened the brewery here.) Rock, peak bagging, backpacking, alpine and water ICE! As well as great fishing, hunting and boating. Benefits...Free beer, paid vacation after a year. 25-35 hours per week, relaxed, non-corporate work environment. No fruit, no honey, no wheat and no marketing departments.

Ask ?'s ( or spray) here... or send me a PM with your phone # if your interested.

Thanks.

CALL TEX

Yos said:

no marketing = no $

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Making beer is a beautiful blend of art and science. It takes passion and diligence to make it. If you don't have that, your beer will be marginal at best and the best marketing efforts won't fix it. They will only garuantee that any profits realizeable will never do anything accept line the pockets of the fucking marketeer bottom feeding slime.

When I was plant engineer at Portland Brewing 10 years ago I found out that the VP of Marketing and his main assistant made more money that the entire production staff, collectively. YES, All of the hard working people that made the beer, cleaned the tanks, bottled and kegged and warehoused and busted their ass to try to acctually produce somthing made less money than a couple of marketing dicks. ( Welcome to america) I don't have to buy in.

Let's see I have bought 2 banners at $90 dollars each and have donated beer to just about any worthy cause. That is the sum total of my marketing efforts in 7 years of brewing. I am the most consistently growing small brewery in Oregon. In fact I am now the 8th largest brewing company in the state. I think Portland Brewing is 5th and they produce about 35 times as much beer as I do, sell and market it all over the US, scam money out of thousands of beer enthusiast by selling worthless shares of stock. You can feel the desparate , downtroden attitude of the production staff. Guess what, Little Terminal Gravity Brewing made more profit that giant Portland brewing for the last two years...That being said, I'm sure the marketeers and upper management, personnaly made a whole hell of a lot more than I did....at the expense of the workers and the share holders.

PBC is just one example, Widmer and Bridgeport are just as bad and Pyrimid is so heinous that they scammed the employees out of their savings to buy shares.

I really don't aspire to be like those breweries. I like making good beer, I am thankful that people enjoy it and am really happy that I can pay rent and buy climbing gear. Corporate brewers can kiss my pimpley white ass.

Terminal_Gravity said:

Yos said:

no marketing = no $

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Making beer is a beautiful blend of art and science. It takes passion and diligence to make it. If you don't have that, your beer will be marginal at best and the best marketing efforts won't fix it. They will only garuantee that any profits realizeable will never do anything accept line the pockets of the fucking marketeer bottom feeding slime.

When I was plant engineer at Portland Brewing 10 years ago I found out that the VP of Marketing and his main assistant made more money that the entire production staff, collectively. YES, All of the hard working people that made the beer, cleaned the tanks, bottled and kegged and warehoused and busted their ass to try to acctually produce somthing made less money than a couple of marketing dicks. ( Welcome to america) I don't have to buy in.

Let's see I have bought 2 banners at $90 dollars each and have donated beer to just about any worthy cause. That is the sum total of my marketing efforts in 7 years of brewing. I am the most consistently growing small brewery in Oregon. In fact I am now the 8th largest brewing company in the state. I think Portland Brewing is 5th and they produce about 35 times as much beer as I do, sell and market it all over the US, scam money out of thousands of beer enthusiast by selling worthless shares of stock. You can feel the desparate , downtroden attitude of the production staff. Guess what, Little Terminal Gravity Brewing made more profit that giant Portland brewing for the last two years...That being said, I'm sure the marketeers and upper management, personnaly made a whole hell of a lot more than I did....at the expense of the workers and the share holders.

PBC is just one example, Widmer and Bridgeport are just as bad and Pyrimid is so heinous that they scammed the employees out of their savings to buy shares.

I really don't aspire to be like those breweries. I like making good beer, I am thankful that people enjoy it and am really happy that I can pay rent and buy climbing gear. Corporate brewers can kiss my pimpley white ass.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif HHHHOOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYY for THE BEER GOD thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Alex said:

Terminal_Gravity said:

I need to hire a new Brewer, Cellar man, Keg Shlepper.

Perhaps we need an employment forum, to go along with the new rock climbing forum.

Sorry, Alex. I get your point. bigdrink.gif

If it weren't for the fact that the climbing is a good reason for somebody to move here, I guess it would be totally inapropriate to post a job offer on this board.