Lift To Leavenworth Rope Up

carolyn

Yup, me again...moochin' for a ride!

Looking to get out to L'worth Thursday before the rope up and get some climbing in before the crowds arrive. Would need the ride from seattle. And a return to Seattle no later than Monday.

Will pay part of gas and offer food/drink to driver once we have safely landed! smile.gif

Anyone else need a ride or offering?

Thanks!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carolyn said:

Yup, me again...moochin' for a ride!

Looking to get out to L'worth Thursday before the rope up and get some climbing in before the crowds arrive. Would need the ride from seattle. And a return to Seattle no later than Monday.

Will pay part of gas and offer food/drink to driver once we have safely landed! smile.gif

Anyone else need a ride or offering?

Thanks!

you going to kids ropeup this weekend?

NOPE YOU DONT NEED A SITE. IT IS AT THE BIRDGE CREEK GROUP CAMPGROUND..I AM SURE THERE WILL BE A SIGN OR TWO!

AND YES THERE ARE SOME OTHER MORE FUN WEEKENDS OUT THERE!!!!!!!

AND DONT FORGET TO ATTEND THE PLABUP DOWN IN SMITH THE WEEKEND B4!! MORE FREE BEER!!!!!

Camping will be provided in the group campsite for free, I know that it is limited, so it's first come, first served. There are plenty of other campsites around and up the road and I am not sure if they charge in Oct. or not.

Most of the "festivities" will take place in the group CG.

More info and gory details will be posted next week.

cheers.

adventuregal said:

Pencil_Pusher said:

Had I been more tech savy or internet friendly (or just plain planned ahead a little bit) I would've asked Carolyn to go climbing as I just drove through Minne-SO-ta this week.

What about Adventuregal?? cry.gifwave.gif

I'll going back to my tiny little town in Northern Minnesota this week to visit the folks. No climbing plans but will head out to G-M and hike Eagle Mountain.

Minnesota thumbs_up.gif is a great place to live but Washington thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif has more of what I am looking for.

Will be back in time for Smith Rocks and for sure Leavenworth Rope Up.