• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmmic said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

RuMR said:

minx said:

it seems like there's a lot of bitterness out there.

it's love people, you gotta keep looking for the good stuff.

LOOKING fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

I believe in magic, and I believe it can happen to me. I am willing to wait laugh.gif

magic is bs...gonna be a long wait...

there is magic in every day. look arround you. flowers bloom, children are born, people fall in love. the sun sets and rises again. butterfies fly thousands of mile in migration, as do hummingbirds.life is beautiful and full of magic.

"magic" in relationships is the bs forced down our throats by hollywood and disney cartoons. Yeah there's a great feeling when you find someone you think you are compatable with but that's not magic. It's one part chemical, one part cerebral, and one part horny physical. Once the sensation wears off it is all about whether you like the person as a person. Do you have similar goals and interests to share? Can you be comfortable living the daily routine with him/her? Are you commited to being honest about what you want, need and are willing to give to the other person? Can you trust eachother on many levels? Can you encourage and allow eachother to grow as individuals? This is where the "work" starts. Once that commitment to honesty in communication changes then the relationship is doomed if you can't find it again...you'll stop working and everything will seemed fucked up. That's my $.02

personaly, I call all of that magic. Allowing your self to be swept away... and then if by some chace the other person can have that much in commen with you, and you work to gether and work it, THAT is magic in my parents, and they amaze me. They nearly killed me, and themselves... but we did make it threw in the end.

adventuregal said:

E-rock said:

People who live together before getting married are also more likely to divorce. Counter-Intuitive. Don't ask me where I got this (I'm probably full of shit).

cry.gif I'm not reading this thread anymore!!! Too many depressing statistics... I'm going to continue in my happy little dream world... cantfocus.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

marriage is a contract, a piece of paper

happiness is a state of mind

minx said:

babnik said:

yellaf.gif i luv it. that has to be straight outta the empowered woman 101 textbook. yellaf.gif

noway hellno3d.gif those feminazi types scare me!

TOTALY thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif mee too.

minx said:

babnik said:

yellaf.gif i luv it. that has to be straight outta the empowered woman 101 textbook. yellaf.gif

Whatever ladies! Don't you know that females are the superior species? We can do everything a man can and more!!! Make way men. Us women are going to rule the world! yellaf.gifhellno3d.gif Only kidding! wave.gif

adventuregal said:

minx said:

babnik said:

Whatever ladies! Don't you know that females are the superior species? We can do everything a man can and more!!! Make way men. Us women are going to rule the world! yellaf.gifhellno3d.gif Only kidding! wave.gif

hey adventuregal. wanna go for a run? evils3d.gif

adventuregal said:

minx said:

babnik said:

human males and females are the same species there tiger rolleyes.gif

adventuregal said:

minx said:

babnik said:

I am too lazy I don't want to do it all wink.gif I have no desire to rule. I just don't want to be told what to do. BEING ABLE, and WANTING TO, are two totaly diffrent things wink.gif