soapbox time

gapertimmy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a big bad world out there boys and girls. There is no excusing death threats but they will always be around. There are even some who will follow through. We are in a public place where no one is screened carefully. You are at risk. There are no parental controls to protect us. I have lived in some rough places and I would not want to cross a few of the people I have observed from a distance. Most of them were sharp minded. My daddy always said "Don't fuck with people you don't know because you don't know what they will do".

Long life and happiness to Jon and Timmy.

the only "rape" i will joke about is the rape of the rock by lycra wearing bolt drillers

although local mountaineer, S.S.* once described Fred Beckey's Coast Range technique as "He goes to this range of unclimbed peaks that John Clarke and John Baldwin have been planning an unsupported attempt on, and flies in and steals all the good peaks. It's like he's raping the range!"

I thought to myself "Get a grip S.S.!" rolleyes.gif

* SS is unnamed cause he does not post here so I could make fun of him more with more silly quotes but it's not worth it if only a few people know who he is.

In a country with no job security and on the brink of war

People can get a little weird.

If all the partys involved in the internet war would stop talk'n politics, go climbing for a day, drink some beer bigdrink.gif and chill it would all work out.

Quote from old post:

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics , even if you win , your still retarded

wave.gif chill wave.gifbigdrink.gifdrink beer