• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

erik said:

trask

avatar is coptrighted to mike adamson co.

your comment about you using my penis to achieve sexual gratification with marylou is the offending post.

Trask I think it is foolish to use a moderator's dick when you could have used someone else's dick. [No you can't use mine.]

cry.gif I'm so confused. Can't we get past this?

marylou said:

Actually, all comments regarding using anyone's penis to acheive anything with me is the offending post. thumbs_down.gif

But, since I'm not a moderator, my opinion on this matter does not apparently hold any water.

I'm just getting back at you for constantly bagging on me when I nicely post over at NW Wankers.com

You're always damn quick to ferret me out, you little tramp.

trask said:

catbirdseat said:

erik said:

trask

your comment about you using my penis to achieve sexual gratification with marylou is the offending post.

Trask I think it is foolish to use a moderator's dick when you could have used someone else's dick. [No you can't use mine.]

my break is too short for me to catch up with you spray mongers cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

catbirdseat said:

erik said:

trask

my break is too short for me to catch up with you spray mongers cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

quit your job

What a beautiful post. I've read 90% of the comments and I really like the ones towards allison.

I cant give any kudos to catturdeater since his only response was a ripoff of the original. If he had something funny or good to contribute I'm still waiting.

The comments about Adamson are pretty lame. I hope he does kick some of your loser asses sometimes. You sit here and talk shit about him all day.

LMAO over the post , glad I am a registered independant voter .

I have pros and cons of both parties but I think Bush is the worst president in years . Trying to convert Iraq into a single democracy with 3 major groups (Kurds,Shiites, dont know the other) who cant possibly sit in the same room w/o killing each other is ridiculous. Spending 29 billion a year in Iraq while us Americans suffer at home is BS, rather see programs in the USA with that money . I do believe there are too many crooked politicians hellbent on their campaign contributors...shows why nice guys finish last !

moon.gif the Republicrats !! Show me what it takes to be an Independant !!!!!!!!!!

School teachers suck dick. Marysville teachers are ready to strike. Talk about worthless smegmaslimb. Our kids suffer because of these pieces of useless dog shit always striking or taking days off teachers. Fuck em all. Bring in the scabs full time and NEVER bring back a worthless striking teacher that strikes during the school year. They want to strike, they should do it in the summer so they don't hurt the kids. Useless motherfuckers madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

How in the world did I miss this exciting thread yesterday? A little arm-chair QBing is in order:

-there seemed to be little concern for Greg's threat to use the "Bad Boys" technique on catbird's head.

-however, in no time there was an uproar of rightiousness about marylou, trask, and a moderator's dick.

I would like to point out that trask did not make lewd threats to marylou with a moderator's dick. He specifically said that he would NOT want to have anything to do with her, even using a moderator's dick. Trask is INNOCENT!

Why is marylou such an attention-seeking persimmon?

Greg_W said:

catbirdseat said:

I'd say this thread has just about played out, especially considering that I don't have anything original to add to it.

You never had anything original to add from the beginning, dicksmoker.

like any of your right winged rhetoric is orignal, thought provoking or even pertinent to life?

erik said:

Greg_W said:

catbirdseat said:

I'd say this thread has just about played out, especially considering that I don't have anything original to add to it.

like any of your right winged rhetoric is orignal, thought provoking or even pertinent to life?

Hey, wank, I never claimed to have an original contribution. CBS did. No need to hold his hand, Erik, he's a big boy.

erik said:

Greg_W said:

catbirdseat said:

cripes, i just got back from having that splinter removed i got from hugging my tree hoping to find some new ideas about becoming even more liberal. all i find is this nastiness. comeon everyone....group hug, everyone grab a tree

minx said:

erik said:

Greg_W said:

catbirdseat said:

cripes, i just got back from having that splinter removed i got from hugging my tree hoping to find some new ideas about becoming even more liberal. all i find is this nastiness. comeon everyone....group hug, everyone grab a tree

you can grab mine. bigdrink.gifHCL.gif

Greg_W said:

erik said:

Greg_W said:

catbirdseat said:

Hey, wank, I never claimed to have an original contribution. CBS did. No need to hold his hand, Erik, he's a big boy.

That's ok all of erik's dead boring kill orca baby jesus threads are oh so fart provoking as well. rolleyes.gif