WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A LIBERAL

johnny_destiny

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

MAN, I WANT TO SMASH SOMETHING. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I guess we need a New Australia where we can ship all the poor who crowd our jails. The US now strongly resembles 18th Century England with its gin and opium addicts, high crime, poverty, etc. Rather than deal with problems they sought to export them. They called it "Transportation". One could be transported for something as minor as stealing a loaf of bread. It's too bad there isn't a new land in this world, but there just isn't.

catbirdseat said:

I guess we need a New Australia where we can ship all the poor who crowd our jails. The US now strongly resembles 18th Century England with its gin and opium addicts, high crime, poverty, etc. Rather than deal with problems they sought to export them. They called it "Transportation". One could be transported for something as minor as stealing a loaf of bread. It's too bad there isn't a new land in this world, but there just isn't.

the moon!

bunglehead said:

Greg_W said:

iain said:

sooomewoones got a case of the mooondays

"No, man, I think you'd get your ass kicked for sayin' something like that."

Hey! Would you all like Some shrimp shooters, extreme fajitas, or pizza poppers!?

As long as we can watch Kung Fu afterwards.

trask said:

I wouldn't fuck Maryloser with your syphilitic dick, Greg the_finger.gif

Hey, man, world population would be dying out if me and that monkeywoman were the last two on Earth. Shit, no, man. hellno3d.gif That's cold for a brother to say, man. Why you got to treat me that way, dude?

So let me get this straight.

JD posts 23 silly statements about liberals; then Catbird posts 23 silly statements about conservatives; then GW gets mad and wants to hit Catbird with a bunch of batteries in a sock.

I'd understand GW's feelings if Catbird did something really obnoxious and posted 24 statements about conservatives. That would be totally uncalled for. rolleyes.gifwazzup.gif

Greg_W said:

bunglehead said:

Greg_W said:

iain said:

Hey! Would you all like Some shrimp shooters, extreme fajitas, or pizza poppers!?

Is he going to show you his "ooo" face after that?? blush.gifsmileysex5.gif

TIGHE said:

Greg_W said:

bunglehead said:

Greg_W said:

iain said:

Is he going to show you his "ooo" face after that?? blush.gifsmileysex5.gif

No, didn't you get the memo? He's taking that new girl from Logistics, if things go right, he'll be giving HER the "oooh" face.

Hey Erik, fucker, I'm not affiliated in any way with Mike Adamson. Check the IP. Besides, MA hates your guts and I kinda like you. Trask is Trask. Always has been, always will be. I started with Trask and I'll die with Trask. I dare ya to send me permanently to avatar hell. BTW, I just sent Timmy another $100

erik said:

trask

avatar is coptrighted to mike adamson co.

your comment about you using my penis to achieve sexual gratification with marylou is the offending post.

Hmmm, quite odd. You have no problem when I laugh at your goat loving obsession. But you lose it when I suggest you and Maryloser get it on.

trask said:

erik said:

trask

avatar is coptrighted to mike adamson co.

your comment about you using my penis to achieve sexual gratification with marylou is the offending post.

Hmmm, quite odd. You have no problem when I laugh at your goat loving obsession. But you lose it when I suggest you and Maryloser get it on.

cuz i love goatz and have a very wonderful little goat that i enjoy spending my time with. i dont need you to attempt to ruin my happiness with your lewd dreams of using a real penis with some person whom you seem to have a sadmachocist lust for.