Unknown Climbers on Monkey Face

Dru

This shot was taken weekend of Nov. 11. Anybody knowing who the two climbers finishing off the bolt ladder are, let me know.

Also if anyody at UW knows Dan Perrakis' email I have some pix of him king swinging off of Scarface - send it to me in a PM and I will email them to him.

PS Big thank you to the party who caught our thrown rope and threw it back smile.gif" border="0

1060_tyrolean.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Lawson - is that guy gonna put a bolt on every inch of Smith rock that Watts didnt or what?

Not that i mind cause i read the website and then go down there and do brand new super loose sport routes that the crowds stay off of. smile.gif" border="0 but some of those routes are only ever going to be 1-star lines....even when they clean up.

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:
I didn't know Elvis was an attorney. Do you show up in court in full-body sequined polyester jump suits?

Depends - if its just argument court, I tend to go with the leather, if I'm at trial, the white jumpsuit wins 'em over every time. Kills the ladies.

cool.gif" border="0