Everyone should post more pictures!

erik

Distel32 said:

More pictures!? Shit I already have like 4 pages of pure bouldering dedicated to all you trad boys and gals out there. Just wait until I get my digital camera, then world top out (domination) will be mine. wazzup.gifrolleyes.gif

Actually I'm psyched for the winter, I want to do some ice climbing thumbs_up.gif

you should not try to bait them so hard distel, it only makes you what you disdain.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Distel32 said:

More pictures!? Shit I already have like 4 pages of pure bouldering dedicated to all you trad boys and gals out there. Just wait until I get my digital camera, then world top out (domination) will be mine. wazzup.gifrolleyes.gif

Actually I'm psyched for the winter, I want to do some ice climbing thumbs_up.gif

Yeah, man, keep it up, Dwayner's just jealous that you're stronger than him. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

erik said:

Distel32 said:

you should not try to bait them so hard distel, it only makes you what you disdain.

eh, not baiting them. I'm done with arguing on this site. All about climbing, and trying to climb strong while having fun. wave.gif

Distel32 said:

erik said:

Distel32 said:

eh, not baiting them. I'm done with arguing on this site. All about climbing, and trying to climb strong while having fun. wave.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

and a hip hip hooray for Peter Puget's efforts to get the rock climbing forum going!!! (kudos to the admins too) thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

This post got me looking back at some of my favorite personal photos. This one shall serve as evidence prima facia that the WAC is indeed significantly different than the Mounties. (The faces were smudged to protect the not-so-innocent.) The hordes below are mostly Mounties on the Nisqually practicing crevasse rescue...the same thing we were doing that day...in a slightly different style.

2185pmfaceless-med.jpg

When you are making a reply look down below the box where you enter text (where I am typing now) and there is another box labelled "Instant UBB Code" click on the link called "image" and fill in the link to your pic.

To get figure out the link to a picture, varies from browser to browser. They all involve some form of right-clicking on the image, and copying the address. In IE I think you right-click and choose Properties. Then you will be able to see the URL of the image. In Opera you simply right-click and choose "Copy image address". I am not familiar with NetScape.

It needs to be on the net soemwehere. If it is a good photo worthy of the gallery, post it there.

To do that, go to the top of your page and click the "Photo Gallery" link. From there click "Upload Photos."

If it is a quick and dirty photo, for Spray or something I usually use the following procedure:

Write the body of the message as you would normally. Then tick the box that says "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file," and press continue. Then attach the file and post the post. Once you have done that you can go and open the post, click on the attachment and get the address of the image from that, then go back and edit your post, adding the image as described above.

A little more involved, but it will keep the photo Gllery clear of dreck... which will probably get deleted other wise.

Go have a bigdrink.gif you deserve it. smile.gif

scot'teryx said:

We need a media page as well, movies are needed!!

Ever since climbxmedia left, we need more eye candy in the video form mushsmile.gif

I could probably help with that. We host a system for managing, presenting, and tracking digital audio video. I'm sure i could swing an account pro-bono. Let me know if you're interested, admins.