Beer With Cavey....

hikerwa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be cranking hard on the plastic holds until my creaky old bod body gives out....should be there around 7 or 7:30 myself. Might coax my gym buddy out, he's always lookng for other freaks, uh, I mean super-cool badasses, to talk ice climbing with.

Icegirl, why don't you call it on which of those 2 pubs gets our hard earned $$$ tomorrow night...keeping in mind that $2.50 pint issue... smile.gif" border="0

"come on, Beck, AlpineK, Dave P, EddieE, ChrisW, Ehmic... where are you guys..."

What up, Hikerwa!: we've suffered through you eating many of them greasy Alki biker-burgers along with uncommon amounts of beer, yet you neglected your beloved friends from the South (except for Eddie E who has newly migrated to the City of Destiny.)and elsewhere. frown.gif" border="0 Whether you like it or not, Mr., there's going to be a contingent from Tacoma. Erik...you in with me on this one? And that other guy....you too?

And what about all them other folks from elsewhere: Chuck, for example, or that vegetable guy...and what about the lovely Holly Climber who has not been seen in ages?...same for Dynamite. How could you possibly not mention the effortlessy cool Matt P? How could you forget that guy? Jon the moderator...allison and icegirl...and Jules...And how about some of them mystery guys like RURP and Trask? confused.gif" border="0 And that guy staring at the computer screen right now clutching the O'Doul's. You gonna show up?

Luvya, babe, but it's time to expand your circle of climbing pals.

aloha, Dwayner

P.S. Where and when this dang deal gonna be?

Agian, I say were the hell is this place? I'm sorry, but I don't anywhere in WA well. I have to look on a map to find Ballard or Auburn. blush.gif" border="0 I make an honest effort to show, but 0600 PT is not condusive to late night drinking. Someone please use one of those mappy things or write down directions.

Thanks

Right on Nickerson.

If you don't know exit I-5 on Mercer, turn right on Fairview, turn left onto Valley (avoiding Hooters), turn right on Westlake and keep going until you get to the Fremont bridge. Look for the bar just south of the bridge.

Of course cool people would use 99, but I don't want to confuse anyone.

YOu know I dont think I will be heading to these things any more. The only persons I seem to climb with that show up are Mattp, dr.jay and chris_w. I'll just drink with them when I see them or climb with them. I dont have any future desires to go any more. The whole I am cooler than you it is in my city attitude has ruined the experiences for me. See you out there I'll be flailing.

quote:

Originally posted by Yungaburra:
Any down south people want to make a little mission to seattle tomorro night? Dwyaner, Trask? I would like to go, but don't want to drive by my self

call me up (206)276-6591

josh

I'd give ya a ride buddy, but I live up by Mt. Vernon. Consequently, I don't do the Pub thing so as to avoid Five-O.

Argument with Caveman? What argument with Caveman?

The first time I met him, the guy accidentally drank my beer when I went left to visit the restroom but I got over that long ago! If you be speaking about the pub club tug-o-wars; that was something that needed to be sorted out. I'm not convinced it has yet because Caveman himself has been trying to arrange a nice venue on his turf repeatedly and his turn is probably well overdue. How about some drinkin' in Caveman-land next week? And Cave-dude: you got a whole room full of buddies when you show up.

[big Drink][chubit][big Drink][Wazzup]

- your drinkin' pal, Dddddddwwwayner