Dont'cha hate it when...

EWolfe

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

... you just finish a horrorshow watergroove clip-up on 1/4" rusties in Tuolomne, and you are rapping off, and you hear the sickening tear of rotten webbing followed by inexplicable rappel slack hahaha.gif

I hate it when you post, you sycophantic, asexual, tree-hugging, cock-guzzling, simpering shit-stain!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

MisterE said:

... you just finish a horrorshow watergroove clip-up on 1/4" rusties in Tuolomne, and you are rapping off, and you hear the sickening tear of rotten webbing followed by inexplicable rappel slack hahaha.gif

a friend of mine was killed in a similar sort of of accident so the ' hahaha.gif ' symbol strikes me as not cool. but since you aint cool yourself mistere it just be on par.

lummox said:

a friend of mine was killed in a similar sort of of accident so the ' hahaha.gif ' symbol strikes me as not cool. but since you aint cool yourself mistere it just be on par.

Yeah, the hahaha.gif wasn't the best choice - nobody's perfect.

I was waiting for that sickening tear myself on one of the horrorshows, "Black Widow" I think it was, that's what made me think of it.

Sorry about your friend frown.gif

No more posting while I'm drunk tongue.gif

• 5 years later...

...You're rapping an overhang, leaving your rope in place so you can jug back up later, and you look up and realize 25' above you are the last belay station, you left your Gold Petzl clipped to the last rope when you made the transition to the rope you're on?

(today's event at Gothic rocks Cathedral formation )