How I Feel Today

RobBob

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

you two tards are startin' to remind me of the hog and dog avatars that were banned for general obnoxiousness a few months ago. fruit.gif

i was just running with the theme of the thread YOU started. therefore i don't consider you a vulture. i consider you something a vulture would not eat. the_finger.gifwave.gif

• 2 years later...
the good old days on cc.com yellaf.gif

aawww Dru thank you Luv.

i have been wanting to see the thred about the CC.com movie but i have not been able to find it. I suck at searching. blush.gif

Here ya go Muffy...

Click Me! Click Me!

Thank you bigdrink.gif i totaly forgot that was just after cavey and ray lost my bike yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

where has robbob gone???????

Hey minxie wazzup.gif...I just logged on for the first time in quite awhile. Buried in work, stuck on the right coast...no climbing/slogging here.

I have re-discovered an old love, however, and introduced my kids to 'er: Ice Hockey boxing_smiley.gifcool.gifthumbs_up.gif

where has robbob gone???????

Hey minxie wazzup.gif...I just logged on for the first time in quite awhile. Buried in work, stuck on the right coast...no climbing/slogging here.

I have re-discovered an old love, however, and introduced my kids to 'er: Ice Hockey boxing_smiley.gifcool.gifthumbs_up.gif

hey we missed you cool.gif gotta say Ice HOcky is my favorite spectater sport bigdrink.gif man i miss cavey... i do believe he loved the Red Wings