How I Feel Today

RobBob

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta problem??? confused.gif Maybe you have to work the holiday weekend? hellno3d.gif Maybe you haven't gotten out to enjoy the sunshine this week? madgo_ron.gif Or maybe you are just PMSing? yellaf.gif

Personally I am looking forward to a weekend of camping with the 'sprout' and celebrating her 4th birthday. wave.gif

Cheer up - only Sixxxxxxx more hours until quittin' time. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Ironically, after the grand discussion on the Marriage thread, last night I found out that an old buddy of mine walked on his wife and kids a few weeks ago. Seems he met the 'other person' on the slopes. He hasn't had the balls to call and tell me. I ain't gonna say anymore about it, but I'm pissed. thumbs_down.gif

RobBob said:

Ironically, after the grand discussion on the Marriage thread, last night I found out that an old buddy of mine walked on his wife and kids a few weeks ago. Seems he met the 'other person' on the slopes. He hasn't had the balls to call and tell me. I ain't gonna say anymore about it, but I'm pissed. thumbs_down.gif

you should know better than take on someone else garbage. Offer your help and suport where you feel you want to give it, and let go frown.gif