What's up with Baby Jesus?

erik

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

how can a blonde blue eyed white person be born in eygpt? i thought eypgt was part of the african continent. and i dont see too many white people born as indiginous group!

jesus was a jew who was in exile... he was born in egypt, but was not a native of the area... and i am sure you are aware that wasn't the aryan posterchild your fuhrer told you about wink.gif kiss kiss luv and enjoy the beautiful day... wave.gif

how many jews have blue eyes and blonde hair? and if he was in exile does that make his parent criminals? and what of the visions he had? was he a drug addict? and why if god is so powerful and pious that he expects his true worshipers to whorship him? and why do people believe in a fictional book? and why do churches require you to pay them to let you pray?

erik said:

how can a blonde blue eyed white person be born in eygpt? i thought eypgt was part of the african continent. and i dont see too many white people born as indiginous group!

you stupid fuck. since when has bethlehem been in egypt? it was fucking roman you twit. now go away.

erik said:

how many jews have blue eyes and blonde hair? and if he was in exile does that make his parent criminals? and what of the visions he had? was he a drug addict? and why if god is so powerful and pious that he expects his true worshipers to whorship him? and why do people believe in a fictional book? and why do churches require you to pay them to let you pray?

jesus did not have blond hair and blue eyes... hsi parents were running away form herod who heard the propehsy that a child was going to be the new king of the jews. he then tried to kill every child at that age and jesus' parents fled to egypt to avoid their son being killed. you boviously know very little about this 'fictional book' yellaf.gif i dotn know where you get your aryan thing tho... reading mein kampf laterly? yellaf.gif

jesus.jpg

looks pretty blonde to me? maybe it is just highlights or sumpin? or the way the sunlight and the glow from his halo!

and no i dont read the bible. to much bullshit to wade thru. do they have an abridged addition with all the stupis words taken out? what about cliff notes?

erik said:

jesus.jpg

looks pretty blonde to me? maybe it is just highlights or sumpin? or the way the sunlight and the glow from his halo!

and no i dont read the bible. to much bullshit to wade thru. do they have an abridged addition with all the stupis words taken out? what about cliff notes?

I'm glad you took out all of the stupis words.

E-rock said:

Haven't you ever seent he pictures of Jesus that the Mormons have all over their churches and on their nightstands?

that is because the mormon church used to believe that the blacks were amoung those that "were not for god and not against god" because of this they were turned black as punishment... little known fact about the LDSers... jesus was a descendant of david... he was 100% jew... jew jew jew jew jew... yellaf.gif

Gary_Yngve said:

erik said:and why do churches require you to pay them to let you pray?

Does Larry the Tool give you tickets if are praying without paying?

i dont know i have never gotten a ticket from larry and anyways i dont pray. the celebration house of erik does not require such a silly thing.

and necro i dont get it? what does your book repersent? greg_w is the history major. i am the antagonist.