RobBob

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

"we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong,"

I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

hahaha.gifyelrotflmao.gifmushsmile.gifsmileysex5.gifHCL.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.giffruit.gif

bird said:

I don't think this has much of an effect on my opinion of the guy. However, after reading that article I am considering getting into bodybuilding. thumbs_up.gif

I think we need a stoner who gets laid all the time in the white house. Whenever there was an explosive international situation, he'd be all "everybody just chill!"

Alas, Arnold can never be Pres-o-dent.

bunglehead said:

bird said:

I don't think this has much of an effect on my opinion of the guy. However, after reading that article I am considering getting into bodybuilding. thumbs_up.gif

I think we need a stoner who gets laid all the time in the white house. Whenever there was an explosive international situation, he'd be all "everybody just chill!"

Alas, Arnold can never be Pres-o-dent.

I'm with you b-head. I will take my statement back about being indifferent and say that it really drastically improved my opinion of him.

Fence_Sitter said:

minx said:

i fail to see the problem?

mabe that a "conservative" candidate is involved with shit like this... it is kinda stretching the ideals that the moral right embrace... yellaf.gif

I think it's great. The moral right needs their ideals stretched. They're waaay to uptight about a lot of issues.