action figures

j_b

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i smell a little hypocrisy ....

either you are rejecting all political cartoons (in which case you pass up on a tradition that is many century old), or you discount as being boring and childish only those that don't reflect your point of view.

i suspect i could waste my time trying to find some of your cheering on of stuff that i find in bad taste, but it is not necessary, the users of this board know you from your many posts.

for what it's worth i find fiore's stuff right on the mark, and very funny to boot.

j_b said:

i smell a little hypocrisy ....

either you are rejecting all political cartoons (in which case you pass up on a tradition that is many century old), or you discount as being boring and childish only those that don't reflect your point of view.

i suspect i could waste my time trying to find some of your cheering on of stuff that i find in bad taste, but it is not necessary, the users of this board know you from your many posts.

for what it's worth i find fiore's stuff right on the mark, and very funny to boot.

Yup, definitely right on the mark, and simply rolling-on-the-floor hilarious. A comic genius. yellowsleep.gif Tell me, what did you therapist tell you about self-worth today? thumbs_down.gif

chucK said:

You guys are a bunch of pathetic whiners. boxing_smiley.gifwave.gif

Yup that we sure are. J_B I took another look at your 'political cartoon'. My earlier assessment stands. What you consider 'facts' are, in fact, (heh, ironic, huh?) opinions. You'll have difficulty in understanding this subtle difference, but rest assured, luckily smarter beings than yourself run this country.

j_b said:

yeah, well. until you start supporting successfully what you say .... it's just an opinion. and anyone who has read your posts, knows exactly what it is worth. wave.gif

Generalizations will be your downfall. Most of my posts are mindless bullshit. The rest, however, are well-thought out. Due to the fact that everone except Dru occasionally posts something reflecting intelligence, I'll refrain from saying your posts are worth quite a bit less than mine. However, I think we can all agree on the opinion that you are a useless dumbfuck. wave.gif

Sphinx said:

j_b said:

yeah, well. until you start supporting successfully what you say .... it's just an opinion. and anyone who has read your posts, knows exactly what it is worth. wave.gif

Generalizations will be your downfall. Most of my posts are mindless bullshit. The rest, however, are well-thought out. Due to the fact that everone except Dru occasionally posts something reflecting intelligence, I'll refrain from saying your posts are worth quite a bit less than mine. However, I think we can all agree on the opinion that you are a useless dumbfuck. wave.gif

Why don't you two go round up a tape measure, and take this dick measuring contest to a nice, quiet spot where you can just succumb to the sexual tension and leg-hump each other raw?

wave.gif