Season Pass at Meadows

AARON1

Looking for at least 3 more people to go in on a season passes at Mt hood Meadows.

According to there web site if you get 4 or more people together to purchase the season passes they will sell them to you for $400.00 each.

If anyone is interested in going in on the passes let me know.

Buy the way I really don't want to here everyones opinion on the expansion over at Cooper Spur. I just want to ski.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From November till June on Whistler for $300/Can ? I looked up their website , 03/04 prices wont be out till Sept , geez a 15 day pass last season was over 700 bucks . I have been buying my tix from the Super 8 motel in Squamish when I stay there , 38 bucks US for daily adult , that was the season before 911, been skiing Jackson Hole since. Blackcomb in and out of bounds kicks ass ! Please gimme more info , thanks

ridehikeclimbski said:

From November till June on Whistler for $300/Can ? I looked up their website , 03/04 prices wont be out till Sept , geez a 15 day pass last season was over 700 bucks . I have been buying my tix from the Super 8 motel in Squamish when I stay there , 38 bucks US for daily adult , that was the season before 911, been skiing Jackson Hole since. Blackcomb in and out of bounds kicks ass ! Please gimme more info , thanks

it is a special deal they give to my university... but i dotn think all oif the members have to be fro my university... i did it last year... mabe it is a bit more this year, but prolly not much... i get an e-mail form the rec club at my school in early sept about it...

• 3 weeks later...