Fuckhead List

Necronomicon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I get to be #1 on the fuckhead list.

Mom would be proud, I'm finally #1 at something, and after only 11 total posts too.

I'd like to thank all the little people who helped get me where I am today......#1.

It's sort of breathtaking...

Regards to all (and thanks for the confidence in me Rob!):

Bill (the only one here using his real name?) Coe

x2 ???!!

A fuckhead X 2?

Who knew it could get worse than being #1 on the fuckhead list? Don't think I'm telling mom about this award at this point.

26 posts, Thanks Rob, whew, I'm gonna be a gumby or a wanker soon if this keeps up. Whooo Hoo!!!

The only good news about being a "fuckhead, #1 on the list X 2", is that I tend to keep partners for a long long time (Bob Mcmahon = 21 years, last year got dizzy spells after returning from Peru and stopped climbing for a while). So my piss poor reputation I've been able to quickly develop here on CC.com shouldn't hurt too bad in the important areas of my life, i.e., climbing partners.

PS, I don't want to sound pushy or ungrateful, but I'd like to be considered for any "shitty spellers" lists too. I can easilly get onto the top 10 on that.

Bill

#1 FH X 2

Edited by billcoe

Whohhhhh whoa whoa Pete: appreciate the assist and the kind words and all, but shhhhh.....#1 babe, #1! The votes are in.

I clearly have Urslas vote too.

So this is the kind of stuff ya miss out on when you're not online! Who knew?

PS, what about that "piss poor speler award" now? Hope I make the short list.

Regards to all the Academy members who voted FOR me: Damn exciting.

Bill

#1 FH X 2

Edited by billcoe

I know Billcoe from way back. He is a good guy . He just hasnt learned how this chat board works . ( I am the still learning). You either have to be a total jerk and then noone will give a shit , or you have to be very careful how you will be interpreted. Many people interpet your post to the lowest common denomiator and assume the very worst of intentions. Read things carefull and you will see most people are writing like they would be talking to a friend . We are not all friends . Some of us are looking for fights

wayne1112 said:

I know Billcoe from way back. He is a good guy . He just hasnt learned how this chat board works . ( I am the still learning). You either have to be a total jerk and then noone will give a shit , or you have to be very careful how you will be interpreted. Many people interpet your post to the lowest common denomiator and assume the very worst of intentions. Read things carefull and you will see most people are writing like they would be talking to a friend . We are not all friends . Some of us are looking for fights

AH HAH! The rare post to Spray! Be very careful, though. VERY careful.

Klenke

lummox X 2

Sphinxter

Necrophiliac

Tomcat

Fence_Shitter

catshiteat

Dreg_W

michael_latent

mattp

erikkk

wirlwind

RuM(p RaNgE)r

Billcoe X 2 (for using his real name)

Wayne1000+100+10+2

Fairweather

You've been demoted, Bill. Now I'm #1 Fuckhead. Oh, and Wayne, it's all in good fun at this point (isn't it? Necro, isn't it?)

klenke said:

Klenke

lummox X 2

Sphinxter

Necrophiliac

Tomcat

Fence_Shitter

catshiteat

Dreg_W

michael_latent

mattp

erikkk

wirlwind

RuM(p RaNgE)r

Wayne1000+100+10+2

Fairweather

You've been demoted, Bill. Now I'm #1 Fuckhead. Oh, and Wayne, it's all in good fun at this point (isn't it? Necro, isn't it?)

This shit is serious. VERY serious.

Well: If you guys are gonna let Klenke show up and get away with putting his name on the top of the list I'm gonna check out. Let me tell you what will happen next if you ignore that action, just let him get away with that, than it's just a matter of time until every fuckhead on this site shows up here and tries to bump every other fuckhead off of the list. I can tell this is going ot lead to Chaos and Anarchy as various fuckheads show up and try to elbow their way on to the list, pushing other fuckheads off: possibly with no justification or explaination.

Wayne, Pete and Rob, thanks for the attempt's at support. I don't want to see you put on the list as well for being loyal, or worse, being hauled outside and stoned or something (I'm not talking about a peace pipe either). This looks like an unruly out of control mob forming here. Wayne, you've always been damn impressive as a climber, but I'm even more impressed that you showed up after all these years to give a nice word and friendly advice for me. Thank you, sorry you fell into the shithole now too. If you can wind up on the list for a kind, supportive, loyal action, it's just a matter of time until everybody registered on the site winds up on the list IMO. Er...well, unless it was the 1112 that follows your name: perhaps that was what did it to you: I'm new and don't know all of the rules.

Well I don't know how those others got on the fuckhead list either, perhaps they were all fucking Necros mom or something, and he got all bent, as they otherwise seem like decent folks generally.

I'll try a smiling BA gremlin for the unruly mob since there is a dearth of middle fingers available, lets see if it works:

Shit. Well don't think I got it, I'm probably going back to the top of the list for trying and failing. If not, any chance I can make the short list of shitty spellers?

Regards:

Bill

Absolutely brilliant response Bill. cry.gif

For that, once again consider yourself A#1:

lummox X 2

Dreg_W

Necrophiliac

Tomcat

Klenke

wirlwind

catshiteat