Mondays are so SUCK

bunglehead

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bunglehead said:

TLG: Your Avatar swirly thingy has pierced my subconsciousness, and I find myself drawing swirlys all the time now. Seriously, it has. Wierd.

And Mondays still suck.

cheer up, dude. not all mondays suck. (although, they probably seem to if you work monday-friday! yellaf.gif) yeah, i wanted to get that tattooed on my back, but i had to design some motionless swirly thing instead. some day they will have moving tattoos ... then heads will really spin! tongue.gif

AAAAAAHH!! THE SWIRLY!!!! I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

And yeah, I do happen to be an unfortunate schlub that works Mon-Fri. It wouldn't be so bad, except most of the people I have the displeasure of interacting with are semi-literate, poorly educated, xenophobic, fat, ugly, miserable little people who seem to have no sense of inner peace. So Mondays always kinda suck for me. But hey! at least it was beautiful this morning.

bunglehead said:

AAAAAAHH!! THE SWIRLY!!!! I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

And yeah, I do happen to be an unfortunate schlub that works Mon-Fri. It wouldn't be so bad, except most of the people I have the displeasure of interacting with are semi-literate, poorly educated, xenophobic, fat, ugly, miserable little people who seem to have no sense of inner peace. So Mondays always kinda suck for me. But hey! at least it was beautiful this morning.

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif me too shocked.gifshocked.gif

quit it with the bullshit posts so you can beat E... you have no pride do you... this is the spray equivalent of paving a way up everest, except you are going after misterE... he is like the mount pilchuck or cascadeclimbers... you just pave a road up pilchuck you pussy! you should be ashamed of your self!!!! hellno3d.gifyellaf.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

quit it with the bullshit posts so you can beat E... you have no pride do you... this is the spray equivalent of paving a way up everest, except you are going after misterE... he is like the mount pilchuck or cascadeclimbers... you just pave a road up pilchuck you pussy! you should be ashamed of your self!!!! hellno3d.gifyellaf.gif

Next time quit jacking off BEFORE you start typing, then maybe you'll make sense. smileysex5.gif

too much booze man... ma bad... getting teeth yanked tomorrow... so doin the boozing while i still can... off to sleep... poka malchik! wave.gif

upon re-reading my post... it makes sense, but man it is metaphorical and shit... betta recognize foo... haha tongue.gif

Edited by Fence_Sitter

Fence_Sitter said:

too much booze man... ma bad... getting teeth yanked tomorrow... so doin the boozing while i still can... off to sleep... poka malchik! wave.gif

upon re-reading my post... it makes sense, but man it is metaphorical and shit... betta recognize foo... haha tongue.gif

You sound like Heminway or some shit. Still have no clue WTF you're trying to say.

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

You sound like Heminway or some shit. Still have no clue WTF you're trying to say.

mabe you need more booze? smirk.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

mabe you need more booze? smirk.gif

hehehehehehehehehehehehe evils3d.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

yelrotflmao.gif