Robson TR

salbrecher

Eat HCL.gif, sleep yellowsleep.gif, eat HCL.gif, sleep yellowsleep.gif, eat HCL.gif, sleep yellowsleep.gif. Waited a few days for the weather to break but it never happened. Ended up climbing Mt. Resplendant for no other reasonthan to say we climbed something. I couldn't even see the the guy on the other end of the rope and there were only 3 of us thumbs_down.gif. A few days ago a group of 4 americans left for the North Face around 5 in the afternoon and some tourons said they saw them 3/4 of the way up around 9ish. Around midnight the weather crapped out and was blasting pretty hard and we were only camped below the dome. No sign that the guys had come down by the time we left today as the ranger said their registration form was still there. Hope they're just hanging out in a cave on top pitty.gif. Anyways the moral is the weather sucks on Robson! The last group up was on the 15th and the guy said it was his 12th time trying.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff Alex.

Too bad you missed it Salbrecher. Failure is never free and success is never cheap. Try and try again. I would love to climb Robson, but with the time I usually have available I can have more fun with better weather in washington. Still? I would love to ski that sucker via the north face on a blue sky spring day. How long was the drive from say Seattle?