"ACURA"

minx

if any of you know the fat cell phone talking bitch with this license on her ...you guessed it... Acura SUV ran me off the road on I90 madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif the party supplies could've been damaged! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

i don't care if she's your mother, she needs to be bitch slapped bad.

have a fun w/e kids! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wazzup.gifthumbs_down.gif

Some dumbass in a van was doing 60 in the fast lane on the freeway today next to a trucker (forever madgo_ron.gif) in the 70 zone, with no traffic ahead, and 8 cars piled up behind him (I was 2nd) madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Pulled up next to him after 10 minutes of braking whe he finally moved right), flipped the old cigar smoking geriatric a bird the_finger.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Some chumpstain chucks empty beer bottles at me three weeks ago on the return from a Three Corner Rock ride. thumbs_down.gifmadgo_ron.gif

The guy's cruising 80 mph or so in his suv. An Izuzu actually that looks more like a rusted cheese grater. I may have misjudged his velocity though I pulled onto hwy 14 but a couple hundred yards from a Washougal traffic light. Guy pulls up to my bumper. He vaguely resembles a Tasmanian Devil. I can hear him screaming while his arms flail wildly. I'm a little stressed at this point. Light turns green. Lucky for me. Next thing I know an empty green bottle smashes to the left of my driver's side window. Then another one smashes to the right of the front passenger window. I mean, I’ve got nothing against hillbillies. It’s cool in Deliverance when the guy wails the banjo and all but WTF?!?! Must the guy's multiple meth dealers've all been busted that week? Fahq.