your daily zen

iain

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

I just leave it on the kitchen floor after scraping. Gets on my feet

Whatever you do, don't wear wool socks on my kitchen floor you might get a dislocated shoulder or something

My dorm room is carpeted, and I'm too lazy to vacuum. So now I've got a big sheet of nylon covered in wax curls. thumbs_up.gif

I remove the wax on the front lawn. Neighbors think I am a weird person anyway. Between the feathers & fur scraps from tying flies, wax, carving up dead fish and other game near the garage door before freezing I guess I am about the weirdest person most of these people have ever had. I probably brought down property prices. pitty.gif

sisu_suomi said:

I remove the wax on the front lawn. Neighbors think I am a weird person anyway. Between the feathers & fur scraps from tying flies, wax, carving up dead fish and other game near the garage door before freezing I guess I am about the weirdest person most of these people have ever had. I probably brought down property prices. pitty.gif

oh sisu yer not that weird...look at dan............... hahaha.gif

Szyjakowski said:

sisu_suomi said:

oh sisu yer not that weird...look at dan............... hahaha.gif

You are right. I feel much better that I have a counter part. grin.gif

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

no doubt... but i am fully confident that this will be the year for freeeeeeeshhhhiieeeeeesssss! only question is when... fruit.gif

Baker should get some in Sept or Oct, it did last year, and that was a pathetic snow year.

yeah i am hopiing soon soon soon... cant wait to get some turns in!!! rockband.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

no doubt... but i am fully confident that this will be the year for freeeeeeeshhhhiieeeeeesssss! only question is when... fruit.gif

Baker should get some in Sept or Oct, it did last year, and that was a pathetic snow year.

yeah i am hopiing soon soon soon... cant wait to get some turns in!!! rockband.gif

Are you one of those pansy snowboarders or something?

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

bite your tongue ass hole! moon.gif two planker all the way! rockband.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

Sphinx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

bite your tongue ass hole! moon.gif two planker all the way! rockband.gif

Two planks, no heels grin.gif