Good 'ol Boy List

allthumbs

sisu_suomi said:

don't ya just love spray. its like the smell of 2 cycle in the early am on a salmon stream in THE REAL GREAT WHITE NORTH(not that fuckin BC). hahahaha

always fish with yer shot gun loaded buck shot, slug, slug, buck shot, buck shot, nothing in the chamber the action back and the safety taped to fire. That IS the J-T way!!!! yellaf.gif

are you from tacoma? grin.gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

Missed a snaf.gif, fence.

Guns are compensatory measures for small penises:

the bigger the gun, the smaller the penis.

"good old boys" still promote slavery in the south: good to keep in mind hellno3d.gif

boxing_smiley.gif

Geez, how may times has this responce been written. Erick, Eirc, Erik, can't you figure out a better come back than that. What a weak minded twit you must be. God almighty go read some books on come backs, listen to some comedy central, or just stay off the spray and let the Good Old Boys and Girls play. rockband.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

sisu_suomi said:

don't ya just love spray. its like the smell of 2 cycle in the early am on a salmon stream in THE REAL GREAT WHITE NORTH(not that fuckin BC). hahahaha

always fish with yer shot gun loaded buck shot, slug, slug, buck shot, buck shot, nothing in the chamber the action back and the safety taped to fire. That IS the J-T way!!!! yellaf.gif

that is because page tops are fucking retarded... its like a dick measuring contest... gee! wonder why you do page tops instead blush.gifpitty.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Fence_Sitter said:

sisu_suomi said:

that is because page tops are fucking retarded... its like a dick measuring contest... gee! wonder why you do page tops instead blush.gifpitty.gif

wazzup.gif

Now you missed a quote -you are off your game, Fence...

I am starting to worry confused.gif

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

Charlie

Alpine K (A Semi-Lib. with attitude thumbs_up.gif)

I'll edit this as I think of more. The rest of you are pansy, PC, bicycle riding homos and pig fuckers.

I way I see it it is that most of the other "people" on this site are avatars.

I go away for a week, and come back to find myself barely making a Good 'ol Boy list with a "B+"

WTF! madgo_ron.gif I wuz bawn and bred in the South. I love beer and grits and guns. B+ my ass!!

Dru's avatar list reminds me that one of my very few avvys got banned for NO REASON, depriving me of a great oportunity a couple of weeks ago... mad.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

Charlie

I'll edit this as I think of more. The rest of you are pansy, PC, bicycle riding homos and pig fuckers.

I guess I've been gone too long. I didn't make Trask's list. *sniff* frown.gif

glacierdog said:

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

Charlie

I guess I've been gone too long. I didn't make Trask's list. *sniff* frown.gif

Hey, Glacierdog, I know and the Sundog knows you are made for that list. Hell, you are the only person I know of that lived in his front yard in Alaska instead of the house and that folks was winter, spring and fall...ain't no summer in Alaska just cold, cool and cold again. hahahah