Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

I'll edit this as I think of more. The rest of you are pansy, PC, bicycle riding homos and pig fuckers.

daisy

chongo

whillans

extremomtndude

miloshk antoponov

johnny_destiny

amber

g_spotter

yaya

crank_sloper

dumpster diver

chepe

darkstar

wrench

muslimhacker

melissasendv9

boltmonster

richard noggin

burp

zdfg

foo foo

donna top step

cobra

spraybourbon

and any other avatars out there

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Dru - those are all YOUR avatars yelrotflmao.gif

ChrisT said:

Dru said:

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

I'll edit this as I think of more. The rest of you are pansy, PC, bicycle riding homos and pig fuckers.

daisy

chongo

whillans

extremomtndude

miloshk antoponov

johnny_destiny

amber

g_spotter

yaya

crank_sloper

dumpster diver

chepe

darkstar

wrench

muslimhacker

melissasendv9

boltmonster

richard noggin

burp

zdfg

foo foo

donna top step

cobra

spraybourbon

and any other avatars out there

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Dru - those are all YOUR avatars yelrotflmao.gif

NOT SO moon.gif

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

Fuck you for leaving me and DonkeyPunch off of your list.

moon.gifpitty.gif

Trask is just an old fuck stick who lost interest in his bondage routine that he preforms with under aged boy. now he must lash out on inanimate people to feel secure about his place in the world. dangling those weights from the stud in the tip of our pennis is gonna make it longer, but skinnier as well. the only one who is going to get pleaser out of it is the crack head slut that you have locked in the closet, you sick sadistic fuck. maybe you should become a catholic priest, the alter boy thing should fit right in with your life style. If you stopped swallowing so much cum maybe you could get your round old ass up and out to meet some sain people, instead of talking to the imaginary friends that tell you its OK to be a fuck stick bitch ass cum guzzling ass pounding jerk off....

trask said:

Trask

GregW

MikeAdam

Caveman

Sisu

Sphincter

Fairweather

Veggie

Muffy

RobBob (B+)

Timmy

Erik (C-)

Jon's Mama

Charlie

Alpine K (A Semi-Lib. with attitude thumbs_up.gif)

YAHOO, I MADE THE GOOD LIST AT LAST. IN GRADE SCHOOL, JR. HI. SCHOOL, HI SCHOOL AND COLLEGE I ALWAYS MANAGED TO MAKE THE SHIT LIST, NOW I AM ON THE GOOD OLD BY LIST. FUCKIN' EH!!!!! the_finger.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gif

Fejas said:

Trask is just an old fuck stick who lost interest in his bondage routine that he preforms with under aged boy. now he must lash out on inanimate people to feel secure about his place in the world. dangling those weights from the stud in the tip of our pennis is gonna make it longer, but skinnier as well. the only one who is going to get pleaser out of it is the crack head slut that you have locked in the closet, you sick sadistic fuck. maybe you should become a catholic priest, the alter boy thing should fit right in with your life style. If you stopped swallowing so much cum maybe you could get your round old ass up and out to meet some sain people, instead of talking to the imaginary friends that tell you its OK to be a fuck stick bitch ass cum guzzling ass pounding jerk off....

why sugar coat it? whatcha tryin to say?

don't ya just love spray. its like the smell of 2 cycle in the early am on a salmon stream in THE REAL GREAT WHITE NORTH(not that fuckin BC). hahahaha

always fish with yer shot gun loaded buck shot, slug, slug, buck shot, buck shot, nothing in the chamber the action back and the safety taped to fire. That IS the J-T way!!!! yellaf.gif