• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
erik said:

minx said:

childcare probs. no minx until 9/15 wave.gif

uh thats what closets are for!!!!

my parents employed that tactic for years! and i came out all right!/!?!

i was considering locking him in the closet with a jar of peanut butter and some water but i think there's some laws or rules or some such. the jeep doesn't have a trunk or i'd bring him with me

willstrickland said:

I'll be there 4 days after I can get through with the govt paperwork concerning my move...probably around the 15th or thereabouts, and will hang out til about Oct 5. White Suby wagon, Jawja license plate.

can we have another amazing tr about V2 boulderproblems and "relentless" 5.10 cracks fa in the 60's? yelrotflmao.gifmoon.gifwave.gif

glassgowkiss said:

willstrickland said:

I'll be there 4 days after I can get through with the govt paperwork concerning my move...probably around the 15th or thereabouts, and will hang out til about Oct 5. White Suby wagon, Jawja license plate.

can we have another amazing tr about V2 boulderproblems and "relentless" 5.10 cracks fa in the 60's? yelrotflmao.gifmoon.gifwave.gif

This is why people don't post TR's around here. Seems that Bob is still the same terminal asshole douche he always was. Poor angry, pathetic man.

BTW Will, I liked your TR then and I like it now.

Seems that Bob believes that CascadeClimbers.com should serve the same role as "HotFlashes" in climbing magazine.

Edited by E-rock

From Glasgowkissorkill I was getting the impression that this guys a very accomplished climber who wasn't much of a prick. This CrazyPolishBob avatar is quite a different story.

Yeah, you likely are one of the very best climbers who posts on this board, Bob, I'm just hoping that in real life you're a bit easier to like. I'm going to go scramble up my favorite 5.4 WI3 M2 now. wave.gif

-Paul

I'll be arriving in the valley on the 16 and staying for at least 10 days, maybe more if I can find a ride up later. I too want to get on a wall-maybe mescalito. I don't own a haul bag or ledge but have a bitchin rack. I am also interested in doing the Trip, Zodiac, or other stuff "in a push" style. I also wouldn't mind getting on the Rostrum and separate reality.

Tex...if you are still in the valley when i'm there, i'll go up the rostrum w/ you...also, tales of power and separate reality are on the cragging list...

I'll be in a bluegreen honda accord w/ washington plates...

arriving sometime around the 26th of september and there for 10 days...

Edited by RuMR

glassgowkiss said:

willstrickland said:

I'll be there 4 days after I can get through with the govt paperwork concerning my move...

Only if you ask nicely fuckface. the_finger.gif

Leaving ATL 9/15, should hit the valley around 9/19, staying until 10/5. Looking for partners for mellow walls.. Prow, TT, etc. I've got the double ledge, bag, wall hauler...all that shit.

Edited by willstrickland

I've recently given up a planned two week trip in Yosemite in the fall for a two week trip in december in Paris and Chamonoix (sp?). Round trip tix from Seattle to Paris were $320 and I couldn't resist. I've climbed in the valley on 4 trips previously and have never been to france.

What would you do?

texplorer said:

I'll be arriving in the valley on the 16 and staying for at least 10 days, maybe more if I can find a ride up later. I too want to get on a wall-maybe mescalito. I don't own a haul bag or ledge but have a bitchin rack. I am also interested in doing the Trip, Zodiac, or other stuff "in a push" style. I also wouldn't mind getting on the Rostrum and separate reality.

tex, my friend recently freed the rostrum. he might be a great partner for you to push stuff with. he's interested in doing zodiac in a day, the nose in a day ... with the right partner. i think you'd be strong enough for him. look me up! i'll put a note on the board at camp 4 when i get back to town tonight ...