Yosemite and all points north...

ruddersbox

The Gospel according to Ruprechkt (note respect). Hey Buttrudder, are you sure that you are on communicating on the right site? This is a Cascade climbers site, hence the name "Cascade Climbers." So why are you living vicariously on the Cascade climbers site and bragging about dashing up some route in the valley?

Is it me or are some people down with climbing somewhere other than Stone Gardens?

And Graemlins are cool.... No mattr what kind of SjSu bandwidth they use up?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Buttrudderboxboy(note lack of respect), in case ya didn't notice, I was just quoting you back at you--your flame of Texplorer sounds pretty stupid doesn't it? Why don't you reread your two posts in the Potrero Chico thread and then reread mine. Yup, I was making fun of your lame flame, though I guess you didn't catch on to that. Ah well, I guess irony is lost on you. rolleyes.gif" border="0

You must be a real masochist to start a new thread that simply makes you look like more of a maricon baboso than the Potrero Chico thread. Allright hombre, your turn! How deep can you dig? [Moon]

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Ruprechkt ]