phawkin ER

Fence_Sitter

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My last trip to the ER was in March. Influenza;105 temp, blood pressure 85/38, severe dehydration. Waited 4 hours in lobby before getting almost 3 liters of drip in two hours....and all this for $1387. (OK, "only" $275 out of my pocket.)

Did you hear about the patient who is suing his doctor for keeping him waiting for 3 hours? thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

lummox said:

Fence_Sitter said:

damn ER's i stabbed myself with an exacto knife and had to wait 3.5 hours....

that wouldnt of happened if you smoked your meth.

ya, way to blow yerself up. That is so sick. Sorry FS that the ER sucks but it does. Just one of those things.

i was gonna say the same thing. fence you seem to be involved in alot of self inflicted/ avoidable injurious situations. in the insurance world you are/would be high risk. because the only constant in the all these sitmos is you!

you are sketchy!

wow DFA that blows! we were there 3 hours including all the admitting BS. kiddo had his hand numbed, xrayed, 4 big cuts cleaned, 8 stitches and 3 fingernails attached. the DR and nurses were with us for at least 2 of the 3 hours. it probably makes a difference what time and which hospital you go to.

minx said:

had a trip to the ER friday night with my son. we were in and out of there in less than 3 hours. that wasn't 3 hours of waiting that was 3 hours of DRs and Nurses solving the problem and fixing my kiddo. thumbs_up.gif to Valley Medical

valley is good, and I'm not just saying that because my dad used to be one of the administrators there! thumbs_up.gif

Distel, that's the second time i've been there in the last couple years. previous time was after i wrecked my car. got expedient service that time in the middle of the day. this time was a friday evening/night and they were really busy. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif