786-JOE WA

erik

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had some housewife type flip me off for tailgating her goldbricking slow as hell in the fast lane cellulite dimpled ass. i jus laughed. tho i guess i could have followed her around and acted aggressive and make her shit herself. but i hardly get erect for that dom shit anymore.

Erik has a right to be pissed off. People drive like shit. They think it is their right to drive as fast as they want and that everyone is in their way. Pathetic self absored viewpoint if you ask me.

Last night I slowed my speed on I-5 heading into Everett when it goes from 70 to 60 mph. A semi, 2 SUVs and a f'ing BMW driver all sped by me and a few seconds later we all hit some produce that was spilled on the freeway. Everyone hit their brakes, the semi swerved and thankfully regained control. If I hadn't slowed down he would've swerved right into me. I was really pissed that they were all is such a hurry. Thankfully all we have is a buch of tomato bits all over our vehicles...

trask said:

ehmmic, semi's freak me out. I always accelerate rapidly around them and stay the hell outta their way. smile.gif

Have you noticed how some people like to cut off semis? They change lanes like one car length in front of the truck. If the traffic slows the guy is dogmeat. I call it a suicidal tendency.

marylou said:

So "going fucking ape shit" and "raging on you" is going to make this person a safer and more responsible driver?

How, pray tell?

like he was being litteral rolleyes.gif phaw... callin the po-po is what i have done... few times will i be a rat, but when a fucker drives his SUV at me and my chica in myuncles lil SLK... woooweee "allo po-po... i would like to report some road rage..." roooah ah ha ha ahhhh! later babe! miss your kiss... wink.gif

if you have been following german cycling news in the last year or so you would know what happens when you drink and drive... i heard the fine is like 30% of your salary or something... woowee... wish it was that stiff here... oh yeah... the german cyclist... you might have heard of him... jan ulrich cantfocus.gif

you will be fined for doing stupid stuff like running out of gas on the autobahn, and for tailgating. It is heavily monitored as well. Not to mention, there is a general agreement to not drive like a complete idiot for the most part (there are obviously exceptions, particularly the visitors). Speed limits change depending on how many trucks (and traffic in general) are detected on the road, and they can scan the entire emergency lane for breakdowns, clear them, and if there is a need, open it as a truck lane to improve efficiency by approx 80% at times. Pretty slick.