786-JOE WA

erik

IF YOU KNOW THIS PERSON WHO DRIVES A LATE MODEL (MID 90'S) DARK BLUE/GREEN 1/2 CHEV SUBURBAN WITH THIS LICENSE PLATE. LET THEM I KNOW ONCE THE VIPS COMES BACK I AM GOING TO GO FUCKING APE SHIT. I WILL KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I AM GOING TO FUCKING RAGE ON YOU!

YOU FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MITHER FUCKING CELL PHONE TALKING ROAD RAGE MUTHER FUCKER.

I WILL FIND YOU AND I AM GOING TO NOT BE NICE!

FUCKING BRAKE CHECK ME AS I MERGE ONTO THE FUCKING HWY AND THEN ATTEMPT TO BLOCK ALL MY PASSING ATTEMPTS SO THAT I COULD GET AWAY FROM YOU! AND THEN YOU TRY TO FUCKING CHASE ME AND BLOCK ME AGAIN! I DONT LIKE YOU FUCKING FAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!! YOU PUT ME AND MY G.F IN DANGER AND THAT FUCKING MAKES ME FUCKING PISSED!

the_finger.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

IF YOU KNOW THIS PERSON WHO DRIVES A LATE MODEL (MID 90'S) DARK BLUE/GREEN 1/2 CHEV SUBURBAN WITH THIS LICENSE PLATE. LET THEM I KNOW ONCE THE VIPS COMES BACK I AM GOING TO GO FUCKING APE SHIT. I WILL KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I AM GOING TO FUCKING RAGE ON YOU!

YOU FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MITHER FUCKING CELL PHONE TALKING ROAD RAGE MUTHER FUCKER.

I WILL FIND YOU AND I AM GOING TO NOT BE NICE!

FUCKING BRAKE CHECK ME AS I MERGE ONTO THE FUCKING HWY AND THEN ATTEMPT TO BLOCK ALL MY PASSING ATTEMPTS SO THAT I COULD GET AWAY FROM YOU! AND THEN YOU TRY TO FUCKING CHASE ME AND BLOCK ME AGAIN! I DONT LIKE YOU FUCKING FAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!! YOU PUT ME AND MY G.F IN DANGER AND THAT FUCKING MAKES ME FUCKING PISSED!

the_finger.gif

ERIK HAS A GIRL FRIEND?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifwink.gif

jordop said:

Calling Trask????? Insert NRA/gun remark/carjacking/defend yerself . . . .right of every American . . . .

You see, if you were jordop, you would have pretended to not be mad at all, calmly slow down, and remark to your gf that you are above such nonsense . . . And then you would go home and kick you cat and throw all your tools around and store up all that anger until you took it out on your imcompetent secretary and . . . cantfocus.gif

yellaf.gif

if ya wanna see REAL road rage commute the Trans Canada Highway thru Surrey.

ratboi

i have already obtained the information that i desired. i now have the registerted/legal owners names, addys, social security #, drivers license # and their driving record.

i do fraud investigation and auditing for insurance companies, so i have access to state records and the such!

but thx for the heads up.

apprently allison your reading comprehension is lacking

i merged into traffic and he brake checked me at around 60+ mph. as i attempted to remove myself from the situation in a non agressive manor he continued to harass me on the road, he did so upwards of 10 miles or so.

so please shut the fuck up!

and atleast my topics are about climbing and related fun filled bantor!

Dude, if you get completely bent over something like this, you are going to be full of vitriol and bitterness later in life. And I'm just talking about the second half of your 20s. hellno3d.gif

Funny you tell me that I am riding a high horse whilst bragging about the superior quality of your posts on an Internet discussion board. yelrotflmao.gif

wasnt bragging!

and anyways allison your friend in the suburban was a union worker! he had the sticker to prove it, so that proves to me he is a fucking idiot!

and anyways there are things called laws and holmes was in violation of them. and that is where my issue lies.

and again please dont repsond or post to anything i do!

thanks!

allison, not that erik needs defending or anything but it sounds like he might have a reason to be pissed. since he has the resources to do something about it why not? i had a similar experience this w/e and i would love to be in erik's position. dude almost killed myself and my companion. you bet i'm still pissed about it.

Erik, you ought to make up some fake stationery on your computer from a ficticious law firm. Send the guy a letter that says your lawyer will be suing his ass. Make up all sorts of legal mumbo jumbo that will get his panties all in a bunch. Then forget about it.

Alternately, you can inform the State Patrol about the incident. They will send him a nice letter saying that he shouldn't be mean to people on the road...