• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Distel32 said:

it's all about the truck border bird!!

are you going back this weekend? Sorry I didn't see ya in the forest, come back and we'll climb together this saturday and sunday! thumbs_up.gif

I was at the truck border and it was still fucked. Probably better than the other one, though. Won't be back this weekend cry.gif cause I got a company golf tournament. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif Maybe sometime in Sept if I am lucky. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

ncascademtns said:

Excellent! thumbs_up.gif

I guess Minnesotans do climb. I ran across a couple in Joshua Tree around New Years.

I had heard about the climbing on the North Shore. I'll be there next month so I'll take a looky.

Any great places to eat in Grand M?

Suggestions were left a few days ago in the mounties thread/spray forum.

The couple you ran into... Did one of them happen to pack her stuff and move out west just to climb?

carolyn said:

ncascademtns said:

Excellent! thumbs_up.gif

I guess Minnesotans do climb. I ran across a couple in Joshua Tree around New Years.

I had heard about the climbing on the North Shore. I'll be there next month so I'll take a looky.

Any great places to eat in Grand M?

Suggestions were left a few days ago in the mounties thread/spray forum.

The couple you ran into... Did one of them happen to pack her stuff and move out west just to climb?

No clue.

Ran into them on a route at Intersection Rock. We were talking and she said she was from Minnesota. I asked her the same question, "what do you climb in Minnesota"? Sounded like they were really into climbing hence they were at JT over New Years. Can't say if they said anything about moving west although I talked up the state of Washington. Who's knows, maybe I convinced her.

friday - hung over, slept half the day, felt better later on, drank some beer

saturday - hung out with my wife, watched some movies, drank a half rack of icehouse and a couple micros

sunday - bouldered, put up 2 new problems, gave my liver a break

i've gone bouldering a few times this week and put up 3 more new problems to make up for my laziness last weekend.

bigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gif

offwidthclimber said:

friday - hung over, slept half the day, felt better later on, drank some beer

saturday - hung out with my wife, watched some movies, drank a half rack of icehouse and a couple micros

sunday - bouldered, put up 2 new problems, gave my liver a break

i've gone bouldering a few times this week and put up 3 more new problems to make up for my laziness last weekend.

bigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gif

An offwidthclimber! Excellent!!

See attachment

229491-memcrack.jpg.5b1cc5fcfd79c3bd6cb436addccff0f1.jpg