Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

      We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

Touch My Tuft: An Oregon CC.com Love Fest

Recommended Posts

does that mean there are going to be hookers!?!?

 

Do Rope-gun Hookers count? I dunno, maybe Timmay can line up some strippers from the Bend strip club to come out to the Grasslands?!

 

Also, we need to find a large source of pallets to burn. Gotta have a raging fire to hang around! Who's gonna head out early and grab campsites for all of us? bigdrink.gif

 

No Beck this is not your definition of planning. This is everyone contribute something to a fun weekend and let's all make this happen. Not, I am going to get 30 sponsors to sponsor MY Rope Up and invite all the CC.comers to join the Mounties, Access Fund, AAC, WAC, Mazamas, Obsidians, UW Outdoor Club, WWU Outdoor Club, and Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce to a climbing function.

 

Hey, maybe Redpoint can sponsor our "Burn some shit and get drunk" Smith Rock Rope-Up? (sarcasm)

 

We could also have some speed climbing competitions, where the loser from each round has to jump into the crooked river and the winner.... well the winner doesn't have to jump into the Crooked River? yellaf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryland_moore said:

does that mean there are going to be hookers!?!?

 

Do Rope-gun Hookers count? I dunno, maybe Timmay can line up some strippers from the Bend strip club to come out to the Grasslands?!

 

Also, we need to find a large source of pallets to burn. Gotta have a raging fire to hang around! Who's gonna head out early and grab campsites for all of us? bigdrink.gif

 

No Beck this is not your definition of planning. This is everyone contribute something to a fun weekend and let's all make this happen. Not, I am going to get 30 sponsors to sponsor MY Rope Up and invite all the CC.comers to join the Mounties, Access Fund, AAC, WAC, Mazamas, Obsidians, UW Outdoor Club, WWU Outdoor Club, and Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce to a climbing function.

 

Hey, maybe Redpoint can sponsor our "Burn some shit and get drunk" Smith Rock Rope-Up? (sarcasm)

Alpine K has the whole fire wood thing under CONTROLE Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryland_moore said:

under CONTROLE

 

Are we spelling fonetikly on this site now? yellaf.gif
FUCK OFF RY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryland_moore said:

under CONTROLE

 

Are we spelling fonetikly on this site now? yellaf.gif

 

Krypes, its Moughee thuh Waynkr Sprayurr four kriing owt lowde. Yew shood no bye noww sheez noh speek'an spel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dru said:

maybe he was con -TROLEING yellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

 

trolling to get his ass kicked maybe wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryland_moore said:

Maybe we could get DFA to jump out of my birthday cake wearing some pink lycra spandex like he wears when sending Taco Chips? yellaf.gif

 

Lordy, but you do know how to sweet-talk a girl! blush.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryland to DFA as he pops out of the cake:

 

"is that a half-eaten lifesaver in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dru said:

maybe he was con -TROLEING yellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

 

trolling to get his ass kicked maybe wink.gif

JEEZ RY i didn't even miss spell THAT BAD rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so flash, you're iain? that sucks. i thought you were special and now i find out you're just fuckin iain. brak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rbw1966 said:

Ryland to DFA as he pops out of the cake:

 

"is that a half-eaten lifesaver in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

 

cashew nut?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trask said:

so flash, you're iain? that sucks. i thought you were special and now i find out you're just fuckin iain. brak

 

just add up the post counts and weep pitty.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iain said:

rbw1966 said:

Ryland to DFA as he pops out of the cake:

 

"is that a half-eaten lifesaver in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

 

cashew nut?

 

Nah; Lifesaver:

 

lifesavers.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JEEZ RY i didn't even miss spell THAT BAD

 

I know, I just like giving you shit. I understand that your hands cannot keep up with your thoughts. It happens to the best of us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×