gapertimmy

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was rad!

Thanks to Timmay for organizing such a plab love.tuft fest. Thanks for the beer, food, and gathering of people. It was great to meet the oregon crew and others from WA, as well as seeing people I hadn't seen for awhile. It was a special weekend for me and I hope everybody else enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thanks to those who took pictures, my dumb ass needs to remember a camera next time. rockband.gif

It was super plab! thumbs_up.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gif

I didn't even touch any boulders, and even flailed/"climbed" a crack..... yelrotflmao.gif

thanx steve for the keg (damn shame the alcoholics killed it before you arrived...)

nothing got broken, i didn't see anyone puke, the cops didn't arrest anyone, and there wasn't a fight...

...shit, it wasn't even really a party, eh?

Special thanks to Tim for bringing the mondo BBQ grill. It was not a problem squeezing my gardenburgers in amongst all that sizzling HC.

Another thanks to Steve for supplying the libations. For all those suffering from post-stout uberflatulence, take solace in the fact that I got him back at the first belay notch on Skyridge. He couldn't; he couldn't hide.

AlpineK gets a debt of gratitude for all the wood he brought to give us something to stare at in our Busch-induced stupors. Also, thanks Fejas for reminding me again how much I hate Counting Crows. Finally, my liver thanks all you guys who refused to take any of the industrial beer home with you.

bigdrink.gif