• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erik said:

PROPANE SUCKS BALLZ!

MINE IS WHITE GAZ!!!!

wave.gif

How very eloquent as well as old skool. Fuck it, I'll bring mine as well as my propane tank and hose kit. Its a BBQ-sized tank and can burn for hours while erik extolls the virtues of propane blowjobs.

It looks like MRS. TG and our 9 year old daughter Claire are going to make it down as well. (If any body has a kids harness and does't mind bringing it that would be great.)

I will be in PDX tomarrow but won't get to smiff until early Sat.

If anybody would be willing to hook up with me to get the kegs on Friday that would insure that nobody goes thirsty Friday. Otherwise I'll bring them along with me.

I'll be supplying taps & buckets but if anybody wants to pitch in for ice that would be cool ( no pun intended).

If no body can hook with me in PDX Friday, Timm will still be bringing a 1/4 bbl of Dechutes.

AlpK, should I bring some pallets???

ryland_moore said:

RBW, ETA on Friday?

Night.

I can't be any more specific than that because there are just too many complicating factors. I'm hoping to be there by 9 p.m. but it all depends on how many times I have to pull over to refill my cup.

the_finger.gif

rbw1966 said:

ryland_moore said:

RBW, ETA on Friday?

Night.

I can't be any more specific than that because there are just too many complicating factors. I'm hoping to be there by 9 p.m. but it all depends on how many times I have to pull over to refill my cup.

the_finger.gif

as long as there is anough for me when you get there I wont kick your ass wink.gif

rbw1966 said:

ryland_moore said:

RBW, ETA on Friday?

Night.

the_finger.gif

soundz like you should find yourself a better co-pilot

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

rbw1966 said:

ryland_moore said:

RBW, ETA on Friday?

Night.

the_finger.gif

as long as there is anough for me when you get there I wont kick your ass wink.gif

You'll have to take a number for that honor.