• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AmberBuxom said:

mattp said:

I have a partly destroyed tent you could set up just to occupy more space in the cc.com land grab.

you are oblivious to the camping-neighbor deterent effect of two children and one dog. anybody got some of those to mark ther turf?

i could provide 2 dogs and one kid as a deterent. but doesn't smith have some rules about leaving your kid tied up at the base of a climb? confused.gifgrin.gif

Good one Ivan. I'll try to remember it.

I'm rolling in with a couple cc.comer's on Thursday night (early Friday am). We'll try to find the others in the neighborhood to get some pitches in on Fri.

I have a little gas lantern that I can bring. smile.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:Also, no one's bringing any guitars or, like, bongo drums or nothing, right? Lord, but that shit gets obnox'.

yellaf.gif nothing like bongos w/ no beat luring you to sleep at the grasslands...that and toxic firepit smell wafting in, making you search for your keys so you can make a quick exit when the entire field catches on fire.

gapertimmy said:

DFA IS COMING TO TUFT FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess i'm gonna have to hire some crowd control rolleyes.gif

Yeah, and, uh, if you could get a good comfortable chair for the autograph table, that would be great. One of them Herman Miller Aeron chairs would suffice. Because the usual cheap metal folding job? Not cutting it for DFA.

Also, do you think you had enough of the Official Dr. Flash Amazing Chain Reaction Beta Sequence posters printed up? Those are usually a big seller, and you'll be kicking yourself if you run out early. And Chockstone said they'd have a couple hundred copies of 'Dr. Flash Amazing's How To Be a Motherfuckin' Superstar Crag Champion' shipped over ASAP, but they haven't arrived yet, and DFA is getting peeved. But you know how them publishing fools is.

Still waiting on that check, too. D'you think you can have it with on Friday? A Doctor's gotta eat too, ya know.