gapertimmy

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erik said:

we should start to attempt to cordinate on equipment and supplies.

im feeling less than charitable towards cc.com moderators as of late. in fact i am giving the smithfest a miss due to my concerns of succumbing to temptation and violating parole boundaries regarding battery.

have fun girls. wave.gif

lummox

Yeah i wasn't going to thread drift, but timmy brought it up... yes, 3000acers of forest and mountain prarie with a total of 12 hunters for the month+ long season, private property.

Whats we gotts goin on on friday? or is all the festiveties happinen on saturday? fuck that would be alot of drivin for the weekend.... every one have a blast!!! And some one please get shit faced, stagger around, make a complete ass of them selves, fondel somebodies wifes/girlfriends ass, and get socked in the jaw for me... fuck if some one could do that, it will be like i'm there...

wave.gif

Terminal_Gravity said:
ken4ord said:Erik you meant a pony keg per person per night right?
Last pub club I attended ( see photo above; Thanks anna ) I brought 63 kegs. We managed to not quite kill one single keg of triple. wazzup.gifpitty.gifbigdrink.gifhellno3d.gifSeriously: whats the best estimate of number of climbers???

How many people are you bringing to Smith?Yerself only2345more than 5

TG let's see if this will help give you an idea.

Terminal_Gravity said:

ken4ord said:

Erik you meant a pony keg per person per night right?

Last pub club I attended ( see photo above; Thanks anna ) I brought 63 kegs. We managed to not quite kill one single keg of triple. wazzup.gifpitty.gifbigdrink.gifhellno3d.gif

Seriously: whats the best estimate of number of climbers???

TG - That was only one night - a wed. I thikn with two weekend nights we should easily burn through all 63 kegs. bigdrink.gif

Okay kids, well there really isn't much of an agenda, but I will try to make sure that we have 1 keg in attendance for Friday night.

There are quite a few comind down Thursday PM, so if you are going to be there Friday, make yourself known so some cragging can be done.

Sat: sleep off hangovers and climb some more, i'm going to be MIA for a better part of the day, but will be rolling into grasslands with the BBQ and some chub around 6:30ish

Saturday's mix and mingle is brought to us by Terminal Gravity, the plabbest mofo in all of Oregon.

Sunday: more cragging, perhaps some choss if folks are feeling adventurous

Here is a list of items that we could use for the partay

• Gas Lanterns
    Boom Box or other music producing device
    Musicians are encouraged to bring guitars, harmonicas etc
    Wood? (i'm unsure of fire status but we should have some in case)

I'm coming bigdrink.gif.

Anyone need a ride, got a ride, or need a partner? I'd like to also check out the trad routes to compliment the clippin' HCL.gif.

Are there gonna be enough places to camp at Skull Hollow boxing_smiley.gif?

I can leave Friday later in the afternoon. I live in NE right off 84 or 205 in -boring yard land yellowsleep.gif.

I also got a coleman gas grill/one burner. I'll bring some gear for sale too. bring your checkbooks. cheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gif

BTW, the avatar thing...

...it's only cool online. Had a few lame-o moment running into cc.com'ers introducing themselves while climbing with non-cc.com'er friends. You need to sacrifice some hit points for some more charisma points if you're gonna pull that shit. Geek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gif