gapertimmy

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ryland_moore said:

does that mean there are going to be hookers!?!?

Do Rope-gun Hookers count? I dunno, maybe Timmay can line up some strippers from the Bend strip club to come out to the Grasslands?!

Also, we need to find a large source of pallets to burn. Gotta have a raging fire to hang around! Who's gonna head out early and grab campsites for all of us? bigdrink.gif

No Beck this is not your definition of planning. This is everyone contribute something to a fun weekend and let's all make this happen. Not, I am going to get 30 sponsors to sponsor MY Rope Up and invite all the CC.comers to join the Mounties, Access Fund, AAC, WAC, Mazamas, Obsidians, UW Outdoor Club, WWU Outdoor Club, and Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce to a climbing function.

Hey, maybe Redpoint can sponsor our "Burn some shit and get drunk" Smith Rock Rope-Up? (sarcasm)

We could also have some speed climbing competitions, where the loser from each round has to jump into the crooked river and the winner.... well the winner doesn't have to jump into the Crooked River? yellaf.gif

Don't worry about firewood! wave.gif

Terminal_Gravity said:

I'm thinkin I'll bring a keg of stout and a keg of ESG (hoppy golden) and leave the high octane stuff (that has ruined so many people at a couple of PDX events) at home.

Comments???

I think that this is my very first page top

snaf.gifsnaf.gifsnaf.gifbigdrink.gif

Back to the important question - c'mon TG, don't be makin' us PDX'rs look like a bunch of weak livered, alcohol challenged wussies. You gotta bring some tripple bock, that shit got me a boyfriend! I'd hate for you to deny anyone the opportunity for a key hookup... yelrotflmao.gif

MisterE said:

Wirlwind and I are coming down in my eurovan, and have room for another person or two. Leaving B'ham Friday Night, back on Monday night.

PM me if ya wanna join the vanpool wave.gif

Hey MisterE I might be into carpooling down with you. I am gonna see if there is some Seattle folks that want to head down. For all of you in Seattle folk I am into carpooling down in my car or yours I can fit 2 very comfortably or 3 a little tighter. PM me if any of you are interested.

bunglehead said:

so if I bring my guitar, will some of you kids sit around the burning palletes and sing some Sabbath with me?

Then we can all go for a moonlight stroll up Gray Butte!! Ooooohhhhh! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

I'm in thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I love that kinda shit! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif