Touch My Tuft: An Oregon CC.com Love Fest

gapertimmy

What: Smiff Rox cc.com Summit 2003

When: October 3 - 5, 2003

Where: Skullhollow/Grasslands CG and Smiff Rock State Park

Yes friends, the rumors are true. After much proding from our dear friend in MN.... Carolyn, us orygun folks are going to have ourselves a little party. Mainly cuz we are white trash, and the meth is better down here, or maybe we are sick and enjoy holds popping out at random times, maybe the beer is better down here, it just don't matter we gonna have a good time.

The weekend will involve a few basic things, climbing and drinking, perhaps some sessioning will be thrown in for good measure. If you are plab, you can come, if you are unsure of your plab status, and are female, send me some pictures and i'll let you know.

Saturday night, we'll have a bbq out at the g'lands. I'll bring out my grill, and cc.com will supply some costco style bbq supplies, first come, first chubbed.

Sunday AM, I am going to see if the Smith Rock park rangers have a service project that folks could help with, folks that want to give back a little bit and aren't too hung over... more details on that to follow.

I'm going to sponsor 1 keg myself, trying to secure some fine brew from the NE corner of the state, but if not, a Obsidian Stout will be served.

So mark yer calendars, the weather should be perfect, and the people will be plab... head south friends and come join the magic!

NOTE: All cc'ers are invited, even if you are from lesser states like WA, or perhaps Idaho, or maybe even Minnesotta.

Co-Sponsored by: Amazing Co. and G.A.P.E.R. Org. (Gumnuts Against Proliferatoin of Erectile-Sybian Rimjobs)

Edited by gapertimmy

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sphinx said:

Takes all kinds of gay Beckfests for what?

some peeps can go to the wshington thing... others will go to the oregon thing, lots will go to both. To party is a good thing.there is room for all kinds of parties. Choose the one where your friends will be and have a great time. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Oh, and quit yer bitchin' tongue.gif read you own avitare photo wink.gif

thelawgoddess said:

i'll be there ... unless i can't bring myself to leave the valley yet. looking forward to seeing some chickenheads! cantfocus.gif

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! yer arse better still be in the valley...that will be the posse's last weekend there!!!!!