Post-climb Booze Preference

Greg_W

Now here's a serious subject. Not some panty-waste "favorite butt-pirate boulder problem" thread.

I've had some fine tequila post-climb and it goes down well. Many prefer beer. Others prefer whiskey. There are a few teatotalers that I know.

What's YOUR poison?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

texplorer said:

Not a Mormon, W but having multiple partners all the time would be nice.

Hehehe...I hear ya. Besides, I've never been able to picture you in dark pants, white shirt & tie ( hellno3d.gif) with a backpack, knocking on doors with a "texplorer" nametag on.

Greg_W said:

Hey, MisterE: Go fuck yourself. the_finger.gif

That's what I love about this site: The naked hostility.

I've been going with porters lately, myself. I'm kind of running out of dark brews for sampling though, might have to start a second run through the stouts soon or figure out something new. Got ideas?

Btw best thing ever: Tinted glass and those silly reflective screens for the windshield. Got off a climb last weekend and the car had been cooking in the sun all day. Inside all was mellow and the beer was quite drinkable. If I could only make my car pull that trick (no, I don't have any money to spend on it...) rolleyes.gif