Prison Crowding Solution

allthumbs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MissNormandy said:I just think we should execute anyone who commits a fellony.

A good friend of mine is a convicted felon, it's gotten him turned away at the Canadian border. It seems he shoplifted some cheese in 1977 from the store in Yosemite, and since it's a national park, its a felony offense. I assure you, he's quite rehabilitated.

Ratboy said:

Want to solve prison overcrowding? Release the ~60% of inmates incarcerated solely for drug possession, and stop arresting people for things they do in their own damn house. Then feel free to implement trask's system.

I agree if it stays in the house, except it usually doesn't stay in the house. DUI, the noise and associated traffic of heavy partiers disrupting the neghborhood. At that point it is violating others rights.

trask said:

I think if a person is addicted to drugs like heroin, and try as he might, cannot rehab., and is a dreg on society and always will be, then the fucka deserves a quick bullet to the noggin. You'd be doing the useless, hopeless fuck a favor.

some wacky shit you been smoking. you straight tripping fool.

Dan_Harris said:

Ratboy said:

Want to solve prison overcrowding? Release the ~60% of inmates incarcerated solely for drug possession, and stop arresting people for things they do in their own damn house. Then feel free to implement trask's system.

I agree if it stays in the house, except it usually doesn't stay in the house. DUI, the noise and associated traffic of heavy partiers disrupting the neghborhood. At that point it is violating others rights.

I agree. With personal freedom comes personal responsibility. As soon as you get behind the wheel while impaired or take it outside the bounds of your property, it becomes a completely different issue. Other people and their rights are now involved.

lummox said:

trask said:

I think if a person is addicted to drugs like heroin, and try as he might, cannot rehab., and is a dreg on society and always will be, then the fucka deserves a quick bullet to the noggin. You'd be doing the useless, hopeless fuck a favor.

Oh, sure, you're absolutely right, lummox. We should allow this waste of human life to sponge off of "society" for the rest of their lives. I so much love working so that some crackhead motherfucker can live for nothing and go to the methadone clinic for free. FUCK THAT!!! When did it become okay to be a useless, wasted burden on taxpayers?

Greg_W said:

lummox said:

trask said:

Oh, sure, you're absolutely right, lummox. We should allow this waste of human life to sponge off of "society" for the rest of their lives. I so much love working so that some crackhead motherfucker can live for nothing and go to the methadone clinic for free. FUCK THAT!!! When did it become okay to be a useless, wasted burden on taxpayers?

Somewhere 'round the time it became OK to be a careless, intolerant bigot? confused.gif

Yeah, kill the druggies, except those of us who stick to the preferred vices of alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine. And if you got money for expensive prescription drugs and bullshit visits to the doctor, that's OK too.

There's no hope for any of those people on heroin, so we should kill them. While we're at it, let's kill the obese people, too. They're not very productive, and they'll need lots of health care in the future. And what about all these old people who are just retired and idle? We should kill them, they're an all-around burden. I just want to kill everyone for their benefit.

No, DFA, I already had the cynical attitude. It's come from getting fucked every time I have ever tried to help someone 'really down on their luck.' This includes:

-being robbed by employees that I hired despite crim records, that stayed on the job less than a week.

-several people with drug records that I hired, who self-destructed quickly.

-countless advances of money for 'rent, food, emergencies' that went unpaid.

Fuck it. If people want to fuck up their lives, so be it.

skykilo said:

Yeah, kill the druggies, except those of us who stick to the preferred vices of alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine. And if you got money for expensive prescription drugs and bullshit visits to the doctor, that's OK too.

There's no hope for any of those people on heroin, so we should kill them. While we're at it, let's kill the obese people, too. They're not very productive, and they'll need lots of health care in the future. And what about all these old people who are just retired and idle? We should kill them, they're an all-around burden. I just want to kill everyone for their benefit.

I'm talking about useless dregs on society. Old folks are exempt.

E-rock said:

I've had junkies fuck with my life, one stole my identity, and landed my ass in jail years after the last time I saw him. But I still believe he deserves a second chance and fair shake from society. After I kick his fucking worthless ass that is.

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. I don't give third chances