Prison Crowding Solution

allthumbs

I'm tired of paying for new prisons and feeding the dregs of society

Pass a constitutional amendment saying that when our prisons are filled up we take the top 10% of the most serious offenders and execute them (murderers, rapists, and other sexual predators first of course).

Fill it up again, execute top 10%....continue process.

A few things are certain:

1. We will be more free.

2. Crime WILL go down.

3. It's unlikely we will ever need to construct another prison.

Oh BTW, convicted pedophiles should be executed within days of the final verdict.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

I'm tired of paying for new prisons and feeding the dregs of society

Pass a constitutional amendment saying that when our prisons are filled up we take the top 10% of the most serious offenders and execute them (murderers, rapists, and other sexual predators first of course).

Fill it up again, execute top 10%....continue process.

A few things are certain:

1. We will be more free.

2. Crime WILL go down.

3. It's unlikely we will ever need to construct another prison.

Oh BTW, convicted pedophiles should be executed within days of the final verdict.

I just think we should execute anyone who commits a fellony.

Yup

The world would be a much better place with out all those people.

We shouldn't even need policemen, we should all be capable of obeying the law. Think of all the tax dollars we'd save if we didn't have to pay for law enforcement because the humans left on earth were actually capable of enforcing it on themselves individually... eutopia

erik said:

what happens if you run a red light speeding with an empty budwiser can in your car and you kill a pedestrian??

mos def a death sentence!

That's manslaughter Erik. Minimum time served should be 15 years with NO parole. Drinkers that drive give up their rights as soon as they pull away from the curb.

MissNormandy said:

We shouldn't even need policemen, we should all be capable of obeying the law. Think of all the tax dollars we'd save if we didn't have to pay for law enforcement because the humans left on earth were actually capable of enforcing it on themselves individually... eutopia

ever stood in line at the dmv? or planned parenthood? a lot of people can barley manage the simple shit in life let alone obey the strictures of our society.

you one fucked up dude 'msnormandy'.

lummox said:

MissNormandy said:

ever stood in line at the dmv? or planned parenthood? a lot of people can barley manage the simple shit in life let alone obey the strictures of our society.

And that's why they should be removed from the gene pool

MissNormandy said:

lummox said:

MissNormandy said:

right on! death to Walmart shoppers! yelrotflmao.gif

so you know about the beer cans then? well sir i am going to have to ask you to step out of your car and put your hands on the hood. please do not make any sudden movements.

is there anything else you would like to confess to me sir, before i preform a field search of your vehicle? sir may i inspect your trunk?

TRASK I AM SORRY BUT YOU FAILED COPTRON 2003.

trask said:

MissNormandy said:

lummox said:

MissNormandy said:

right on! death to Walmart shoppers! yelrotflmao.gif

Yah, I always find myself hoping Alqeda will discover walmart and take care of it for me.

MissNormandy said:

Ratboy said:

Want to solve prison overcrowding? Release the ~60% of inmates incarcerated solely for drug possession, and stop arresting people for things they do in their own damn house. Then feel free to implement trask's system.

No kill them.

Addiction is a genetic defect.

Missy~ What is your deal? confused.gifYou're addicted to the spray on this board - should we send a firing squad out for you? rolleyes.gif

kitten said:

MissNormandy said:

Ratboy said:

Want to solve prison overcrowding? Release the ~60% of inmates incarcerated solely for drug possession, and stop arresting people for things they do in their own damn house. Then feel free to implement trask's system.

No kill them.

Addiction is a genetic defect.

Missy~ What is your deal? confused.gifYou're addicted to the spray on this board - should we send a firing squad out for you? rolleyes.gif

Spray is not illegal