EWolfe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are breaking up:

1. piss and shit on the seat.

2. put plastic wrap under the seat so that the female piss or shiting get a surprise

3. plug the toilet after filling with piss and shit then leave with all your belongings

4. flush a lighted seal bomb and run for the door with your belongings

5. loosen the floor bolts and break the wax seal then calmly gather belonging and leave

6. remove bolts, remove toilet and leave with it and belongings

7. fill toilet with plaster of paris and flush as it stiffens

Anyone else want to contribute!!!!!hahahahaha

This is all done to anyone that fucks with you, but on break ups its especially goooood. fruit.gifbigdrink.gif

sisu_suomi said:

If you are breaking up:

1. piss and shit on the seat.

2. put plastic wrap under the seat so that the female piss or shiting get a surprise

3. plug the toilet after filling with piss and shit then leave with all your belongings

4. flush a lighted seal bomb and run for the door with your belongings

5. loosen the floor bolts and break the wax seal then calmly gather belonging and leave

6. remove bolts, remove toilet and leave with it and belongings

7. fill toilet with plaster of paris and flush as it stiffens

Anyone else want to contribute!!!!!hahahahaha

This is all done to anyone that fucks with you, but on break ups its especially goooood. fruit.gifbigdrink.gif

You, Sir, deserve to spend the rest of your life alone and frustrated. thumbs_down.gifthe_finger.gif

MisterE said:

Should women deal with the seat being up confused.gif

Should guys remember to put the seat down confused.gif

Should women put the seat back up hahaha.gif

just make sure that all the piss an shit disappears or else clean up your own shit. that and wipe until theres no more brown. moon.gif

not only the seat, but the lid too... whats so hard about closing up shop when the jobs done. guys, if ya sprinkle on the sides, wipe it up; its your piss... and girls, I know your tired, but how hard is it to remember to flush the fucker after ya piss in the morning or in the middle of the night...

Fejas said:

not only the seat, but the lid too... whats so hard about closing up shop when the jobs done. guys, if ya sprinkle on the sides, wipe it up; its your piss... and girls, I know your tired, but how hard is it to remember to flush the fucker after ya piss in the morning or in the middle of the night...

I agree with you Fejas. The thing comes with a lid, close it. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or chick. I hate staring into the bowl when I go into the bathroom.

And if you're up on your Feng Shui, you'll know that keeping the lid shut keeps your money from draining away when you flush.

In 1975 Professor Gerba published a scientific article describing the little-known phenomenon of bacterial and viral aerosols due to toilet flushing. The more you learn about it, the scarier it sounds. According to Gerba, close-up photos of the germy ejecta look like "Baghdad at night during a U.S. air attack." The article ominously depicts a "floor plan of experimental bathroom with location of gauze pads for viral fallout experiments." A lot of virus fell on those gauze pads, Gerba found, and a lot of bacteria too. In fact, significant quantities of microbes floated around the bathroom for at least two hours after each flush.

There's quite a bit more here

MissNormandy said:

sobo said:

MissNormandy said:

He's got his shitter, I've got my bidet, problem solved.

You piss and shit in a bidet?? confused.gif Ewwwwwwwe! hellno3d.gif

someday...

The master bathroom will have a urinal, a toilet and a bidet...

No more midnight splashes in the John

Shouldn't you be doing homework or something?

catbirdseat said:

I keep the seat cover down if for the only reason that we have a bunch of shelves full of toiletries above. I'm always knocking stuff down and I don't want to have to reach into the toilet to retrieve an item.

do you know how many grems are released airosol style each time you flush??? close the damn lid madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Off_White said:

In 1975 Professor Gerba published a scientific article describing the little-known phenomenon of bacterial and viral aerosols due to toilet flushing. The more you learn about it, the scarier it sounds. According to Gerba, close-up photos of the germy ejecta look like "Baghdad at night during a U.S. air attack." The article ominously depicts a "floor plan of experimental bathroom with location of gauze pads for viral fallout experiments." A lot of virus fell on those gauze pads, Gerba found, and a lot of bacteria too. In fact, significant quantities of microbes floated around the bathroom for at least two hours after each flush.

There's quite a bit more here

Shudder shudder. GROSS. reading that link gave me the willies. thumbs_down.gif