• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
DPS

This winter is wetter than average

No, why do you ask? I would expect a little more sympathy from a fellow who just returned from Mexico. Viva del Sol!

whats it look like if you combine last years drought with this years bounty? I bet we would be under the mean still.

Actually, I think for the last two years we're probably about even now. I think last year was around 80% of average, while this year is running in excess of 120%.

I read somewhere that the past few years have been a bit colder and significantly wetter than in the past. While we have had some dry years (El Nino & last year), the wet years have been real wet. Supposedly this has something to do with the Pacific Oscillation Effect or something of that matter and this is a 20-year cycle we've just entered.

vegebelay-

where do you get those funny greamlins..they are so great, I must know if possible to send them pasted on other email servers. [Wazzup]

quote:

Originally posted by Szyjakowski:
vegebelay-where do you get those funny greamlins..they are so great, I must know if possible to send them pasted on other email servers.
[Wazzup]

mysmilies.com

You can only use them here and on Outlook as far as I can tell.

cool.gif" border="0