Sharpton is a fucking moron

allthumbs

This foolish talk about reparations for slavery would be funny if it were not evidence of disastrous historical ignorance. Slavery is a natural course of human events from as far back as we have any record. If you are not going to kill all the losers on the spot, you put them to work. Somebody has got to chop the wood and draw the water, and that is generally what losers do. If we suggest that somebody today should pay somebody else for something that other people did in times long past, we might suggest that the Romans pay the Algerians, the Aztec pay the Maya, the Arabs pay the Berbers, the English pay the Irish, the Norwegians pay the Russians, the Russians pay the Cossacks, the Mohawks pay the Pequots, and so on and on and on. American Negro chattel slavery, which was just one form of the "peculiar institution," was abolished a century and a half ago, in case Al Sharpton has not heard. It would not be surprising to learn that some of Al Sharpton's ancestors did a bit of buying and selling on their own. Unfortunately there is no law against being ridiculous.

fruit.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Slavery is a natural course of human events from as far back as we have any record. If you are not going to kill all the losers on the spot, you put them to work. Somebody has got to chop the wood and draw the water, and that is generally what losers do.

I think you're trying to start something......trouble....

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

So when do we stop paying the Indians? confused.gif

They exploit the plight of their black brothers for their own political and financial gain. I feel a lot of their actions are detrimental to the advancement of black people, hinder progress in white/black race relations, and perpetuates racism.

madgo_ron.gif

Kiwi said:

They exploit the plight of their black brothers for their own political and financial gain. I feel a lot of their actions are detrimental to the advancement of black people, hinder progress in white/black race relations, and perpetuates racism.

madgo_ron.gif

The whole civil rights movement as well as affirmative action only increased tension between the races. We'd all be much better off if "they" just stayed in the ghetto where we want them.

Its awful easy to criticize black leaders when you're white. Its also awful easy to generalize when you're really talking about two very different leaders with very different styles.

My family also collected reparation payments for being interned during WWII. We'll take that thank you very much, because my gparents had to sell all their shit in 24 hours on the streets of LA. Sometimes life just isn't fair. Now quit fucking crying about having to pay back. Or maybe its only supposed to be fair for the white man.

Kiwi said:

madgo_ron.gif

i completely agree with you, and sadly, jackson and sharpton are two of the most popular political figures among black americans. kinda like marian barry... what a sad leadership vaccum. blacks really deserve better.

I say we pay everybody off and move the fuck on. Natives, Immigrants and Internees alike. While we're at it, we shoulda just paid the Iraqis $25,000 apiece and skipped all of that John Waynery. Everybody gets their money, we all get a big tax cut and it’s all good again! I mean, as long as the tab is on your kids, and their kids, and their kids…

Friday night we'll

be drinkin' Manischewitz

goin' out to terrorize goyim

stompin' shagitz

screwin' shiksas

as long as we're home by Saturday mornin'

'CAUSE HEY!

WE'RE THE BREWS, SPORTIN' ANTI-SWASTIKA TATOOS!

OI! OI!

WE'RE THE BOYS,THE ORTHODOX, HASIDIC, O.G. OIs!

orthopaedic Dr. Martens good for

waffle makin', kickin' through the shin

reputation, gained through intimidation

pacifism no longer tradition

'CAUSE HEY!

WE'RE THE BREWS, SPORTIN' ANTI-SWASTIKA TATOOS!

OI! OI!

WE'RE THE BREWS, THE FAIRFAX GHETTO BOY SKINHEAD HEBREWS!

we've got the might

psycho meshugganas

we can't lose a fight

'cause we are the chosen ones

chutzpah driven

we battle then we feast

we celebrate, we'll separate

our milk plates from our meats

OI! OI! WE'RE THE BREWS!

SPORTIN' ANTI_SWASTIKA TATTOOS

WE'RE THE BOYS

THE ORTHODOX, HASIDIC, O.G. OIs

rockband.gif

I think reparations are ok when you can find the actual victims. Sure give holocaust some money, and Japanese Americans that were interned deserve something. However I think you would be hard pressed to find a living, black exslave. The Civil War was like 140 years ago.